What's new

Who Are The Coconut Crew? #TCUK

Defacto

I've read through the threads 24 pages.

A worthy project. Sorry for the deadbeats that have drained your enthusiasm.

I wish you the best and hope to see this mission completed!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not letting anything stop this project,, if it takes me more time and effort it will only make it sweeter when the job gets done properly,,, it's classic for me to take ages on a project,, but usaly that because I'm not entirely focused properly on the goal,, once I get myself focused on this properly it will start a fire that will never go out

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last year has been rough, loads of L's or (losses) taken,, but im back on my feet now,, won't be long till I deal with this kit

Boltdank

The last year has been rough, loads of L's or (losses) taken,, but im back on my feet now,, won't be long till I deal with this kit

Good to hear Mukka

Pretty sure I know you in real life, thru Herman’s and Holland hydro, not sure if your the same rick but all the best matey.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like me,, don't think another Rick worked at Herman's,, I didn't work in hollands but my old people's from Herman's ended up running hollands for a while before all the new staff came in,, nog and abb are my people

guru64

Good day, I’d like to join in this endeavor I’ve started researching have book on tissue culture and a couple digital. Plan on building flow bench which is shown in book. Heirloom preservation and isolating/trying to revive and recreate old landrace cultivars for posterity is my focus. Don’t hate on me for this but all the muddied hybrids of today are not my cup of tea. Hope to learn collaborate and share as to keep valuable genetics from extinction.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm currently makin some real headway in the earnings department,,so, some time in the near future il finish this project and release the full kit including freebies to anyone who's been along for the ride ,,

im planning on incorporating something really special into this work,, unfortunately a bigger picture it's slowing down the bus atm ,, but it's still in progress and the service is still running,, so watch this space and make sure you catch this bus when it arrives,, I promise its going to be a fun ride when we finally get on the road properly

guru64

Hope you get everything sorted and all’s well. Very interested in your work and tissue culture in general.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've literally just got my game back to where it was a few years back and I'm now working all hours god sends to make up for it,, when my stacks are sorted so will this thread,,

Soon il do HARD update

potty1

Any news on this rick?
what with hplvd seemingly rampant now maybe the time to really kick this thing off

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a few issues messing with me for a couple years now,,I will definitely get this sorted ,,just can't promise when atm,,,,I pledge to complete this soon as I can

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Was hoping to try tissue culture. Do you mind discussing what has worked, what has not, and what you need help with?? I have done mushroom work and was under the impression it involves glove box work and agar mixed with nutirents. I just lost a valuable mother to botrytis and was hoping to recover from the root system. Have you tried UVC for sterilizing? Extremely harmful to eyes and skin even at low wattage.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't want to send out a half ass kit,,,so loads of work still needs doing,,, the videos, the tutorials, the written manual, my sop's are all in my head,,,I need to get all the concepts out of my head and bounce it of someone,,,It's been really difficult to do this in a total vacuum ,,I probably would have finished it now if I had bags of money like I did back in 2006,,,but honestly I'm forever chasing the next grow ATM, I've had 8 grows busted before the first run has come in,,every single one cost a fortune to set up too

I need to be able to explain everything to someone and not worry that they are going to steal everything or sell it,,,,,i kinda need to see someone's face light up as shit starts to click,,,if I had loads of money like I did back in 06 I'd have it on the shelfs in hydro shops by now but i dont,,,I've just not had the energy for it while chasing paper

The bag has a uvc light inside,, look close and you can see it,,,uvc is super useful,,if you want to be fully sterile you need to use uvc,,,

Yes you can recover a plant from the roots ,,its called indirect organogenisis,,it's almost an identical process to meristem culture,,but you need to grow calus first and then differenceate into shoots and roots ,,,

shit should have changed by September,,,,,hopefully this attempt at coming back to normal pulls off without any issues ,,I've been plagued by shit people fukin with my life for years now,,honestly its like every few years a major player in my life will show true colors and it will fuk with me harder than i like to admit,,

Attachments

• picture (2).jpeg
    picture (2).jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Latest posts