What's new

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

Sourbear

Cannabis growing is the most subjective topic I have encountered in my life next to Bass Fishing and Hunting.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Cannabis growing is the most subjective topic I have encountered in my life next to Bass Fishing and Hunting.

there are many quantifiable measures of success that make it easy to compare grows which use similar methods under similar circumstances. Pertaining to the topic of this thread, subjectivity only becomes a factor if one wishes to examine a grower's life and mind in order to determine the degree to which that individual has reached their full potential.

i.e. talent is subjective but skill is not.

VERMONSTAH

I gotta laugh.......the best farmers ive EVER met never stepped foot near a computer, nor find the need to share on internet sites. Cannabis farmers are only one in a box of many. TBH this plant isnt known for being a pain in the ass to grow.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta laugh.......the best farmers ive EVER met never stepped foot near a computer, nor find the need to share on internet sites. Cannabis farmers are only one in a box of many. TBH this plant isnt known for being a pain in the ass to grow.

but cannabis grower are known to be some of the most willing to experiment and try new equipment and old techniques on the cannabis plant (something a hop, corn, soy, potato, grain, fruit farmer would be much much much less to do)

VERMONSTAH

lol, It might be dependant on where your living too, ive seen some pretty neat tricks done by veggie farmers up here my friends........

Attachments

• iv drip plants.jpg
    iv drip plants.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13

Genghis Kush

There is whole bunch of people in the Landrace section that are doing wonderful things that I love to see.

ROMs, RC Colas come to mind and
Lowfalutin has some great looking crosses...

Too many to remember all their names...

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Unless you are growing field reggie growing good weed is a skill that can only be learned through time and experience. some would call that a pain in the ass.

Good Weed and Bad Weed grow exactly the same. I assume you mean growing weed GOOD is a skill that requires time and experience?

Slipnot

I am the best grower :) some say my ego out does me , I say fuck you
I work many hrs on a empty stomach to keep your stomach full and food on your table Enough said:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG4327.jpg
    IMG4327.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG4321.jpg
    IMG4321.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts