What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I think something like Josey's contribution to the community via GG#4 deserves some mention

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weird has always had great grows and very good advice .

One.sixoneeight has quietly been killing it for years.

Lots of old heads hanging out that dont post their grows up like they used too.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
first if you really want to conceptualize best understand marijuana horticulture is the steve jobs in the garage in the world of horticulture.

The innovation in agriculture applications that prohibition growers brought to the table did more for agriculture than any other entity to date. The main weight of that statement is in the words "agricultural applications".

With all that said, my philosophy is thus. The plant itself is the ultimate master grower because its within its genes is already an optimal phenotype/chemotype waiting for the proper cues to express itself as such. It cannot put itself in an optimal environment but it is already "programmed" for one.

The second group of masters would be those who get as close to the above in less than optimal conditions which are simply a reflection of compromised resource do to prohibition, life condition or a combination thereof.

A number have been mentioned and more than that have not. My feeling is the real masters have gotten enough from their relationship with the plant that contesting it is not necessary to validate the experience.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the best growers are the hobby subsistence farmers :smokeit:..you know who you are! :tiphat:

I like this one!

Words like "Best/Worst" and *especially* "Always" and "Never" - should rarely be used because the concept itself is so rarely ever true

there is a powerful inter-personal relationship lesson in that last sentence there above folks. It may be the best sentence i've ever written.... lol

McK

Team Microbe

Veteran
I'm about to start a new thread titled "Who are the worst growers here on ICmag?"

I expect it to be just as useful as this one lol

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
still waiting to hear some real shit from you...

picture.php

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Al B Fuct got me going.

Word. I read and re-read his thread for months. So much info. Such a great thread.

Anyway...I think voting for the best would be next to impossible...there are so many excellent farmers on this site. The ones THAT I love...or the ones that have stood out..and really were able to teach me a thing or two...

KRUNCH, SCHREWS, DJM, JACKMAYOFFER, AEROKRAFETER, AVINISH.MILES, DHF, REZDOG(RIP), SOQUICK, STONEY419...there are some more...but just off the top of my dome.

For as much shit as REZ got...I still think that he was extremely helpful to anyone that asked. He was a cocky bastard...but his genetics are still the primary workhorse in my room. I only had a positive experience with him.

Cheers

TpM

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a good thread,at least it gives everyone a chance to show some proppers to the peeps we came up watching,and the peeps we respect what theyre doing now....like many have said its too hard to set a single or even top 10 "best growers" on this site,this site is an abundance of "best growers"....that being said....

starcrash was a beast....blazeoneup had epic grow threads....esbe,paddi both had top notch outdoor threads and paddi is catching his groove indoors too now.
Core...dr.dog....ponos outdoor threads are motivational as hell...
krunch is a monster,hundred gram oz kills it,heady blunts doin it up ...
remember what drbud was doing in a cab with just flouros?...in 16 oz pop bottles?!
dude killed it so hard he had haters....

and of course there are the peeps in the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew that adopted me,took me in with open arms and showed me another side of the game....giving this plant nothin but love and respect and always keeping it consistent....

just too many to name on these boards...much respect to anyone i forgot to mention..
so many people gave me a hand and something to strive for when i 1st joined this site,i appreciate it all....

peace-T-

first if you really want to conceptualize best understand marijuana horticulture is the steve jobs in the garage in the world of horticulture.

The innovation in agriculture applications that prohibition growers brought to the table did more for agriculture than any other entity to date. The main weight of that statement is in the words "agricultural applications".

With all that said, my philosophy is thus. The plant itself is the ultimate master grower because its within its genes is already an optimal phenotype/chemotype waiting for the proper cues to express itself as such. It cannot put itself in an optimal environment but it is already "programmed" for one.

The second group of masters would be those who get as close to the above in less than optimal conditions which are simply a reflection of compromised resource do to prohibition, life condition or a combination thereof.

A number have been mentioned and more than that have not. My feeling is the real masters have gotten enough from their relationship with the plant that contesting it is not necessary to validate the experience.

WORD!!!!:):biggrin::)