What's new

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
hundredgram oz and bobble :whip: have always made me get up and do something In the lab and I always am in Totniahs thread also. Unc and dans always has nice pics aswell as hammerhead. o ellie had a good thread also I think that was a chick :dunno: mendo and endur comes to mind also and Rb-26. Damn cant forest my states own thirdcoast he has a nice room too. Blynx for micros been watching him since I was and drgreengenes. (anybody name I misspelled I apologize) Silvers just a nice guy lol:biggrin:

GainGreene

Relentless has some killer grows and brings out the best of each strain grown. GYPSY for being the mastermind of this site which shares the knowledge and heals the world. Too much respect for many of you guys here. Bless bless

kanzzzz

Dont think hes hear anymore , but Heath robinson.

Guy pulled mad weight and he did it in a simple way most people could do.

All fine and well pulling pounds out a grow with top of the line equipment and big ac units and loads and loads of space and loads of plants.

To bang in 2 trees with a couple of hanging vert 600s and a simple system anyone could make, and share all the knowledge with everyone , thats what makes someone great .

Even if you want to argue about the yeilds he got, many a time did I look at what he did and change some of my own setup.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta laugh.......the best farmers ive EVER met never stepped foot near a computer, nor find the need to share on internet sites. Cannabis farmers are only one in a box of many. TBH this plant isnt known for being a pain in the ass to grow.

Nailed it

soserthc1

I love gsissles, relentless pics

And some older stuff I think nspecta , obs need a mention

Nothing wrong with this thread its opinion

Last edited:

VERMONSTAH

^^^ thankyou. Which are the most willing to help without being asshats or acting like they are rockstars? Very few!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems this thread has turned into "who are the biggest shit talkers on icmag?"

and yet some of the heavy hitters haven't chimed in, YET - lets not let it get that far
:angrymod:

keep it cool peeps, please and thank you

al70

Veteran
I learned a lot from the (hundred gram ounce) knowledgeable fella, good luck.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems this thread has turned into "who are the biggest shit talkers on icmag?"

and yet some of the heavy hitters haven't chimed in, YET - lets not let it get that far
:angrymod:

keep it cool peeps, please and thank you

Thanks, Avinash.

Everyone has their own method...what's BEST for some, aren't for others. Pettiness on avatars/signatures....

Grow and "let Grow"....

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I think we've only ever had one member close a whole police station down because his plants were so stinky in evidence.

Seneca_

I think we've only ever had one member close a whole police station down because his plants were so stinky in evidence.

When they arrested me in 2013 they did just that. Lock down. I smelled like weed from trimming 3 days later at first appearance.

Latest posts

Latest posts