What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

h.h.

Veteran
Mojave desert.
If you can grow good weed in the Mojave, you have my vote. So much has to do with strain vs. climate.
We all have our individual challenges and who best meets that challenge might be considered the best until their situation changes. My vote is for those who share. Pass that shit over.

Down and dead yucca or JT, dug out of the sand and added to the worm bin or made into tea.
Just my own theory mind you. Anecdotal evidence. Locals will tell you, plants grow better where yucca once grew. I tend to believe it has to do with Bacillus endophytes that enter the plant cells. Microlife within the plant, especially desert plants that grow in harsh conditions in poor soil.

http://www.academia.edu/26315704
/Benefits_of_the_Use_of_Bacillus_Endophytes_in_Turf_Grasses_and_Other_Horticultural_Plants

https://www.researchgate.net/public...d_Yucca_Agavaceae_and_It's_Bacillus_Endophyte

https://www.google.com/search?q=endophoric+baccilius&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=endophytic+bacillus

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah it doesn't its just years of growing knowledge not in some closet or bedroom lol but in fields as far as one can see ,, i guess my sarcasm got to you haha, saying i guess i can say i am the best grower ?
why didn't you say the same to the others but pick me out ???

But now that you have i might as well ram it down your throat kiddo
Yup I was probably driving a tractor when you got your first tricycle pretty sure
You don't know me thats good lets keep it that way ok
but anyways been pretty busy as of late building houses on other end of farm a new subdivision average home is 3.5 million should make 30 million you know I am on the 5 more farming year plan then SELL SELL SELL
And get the hell out of the country and move to costa rica ocean front and live like a King with servants my retirement stess free with pockets full of money
Hey you looking for a Job ?? let me know you good at polishing shoes ???? :laughing::moon:

PS you better go ph your water for your plants I will let mother nature take care of all mine

like i said .... wow what an Ego !!!! :moon:

DunHav`nFun

Without posting a single pic, DHF has helped me and taught me more than anyone about growing. I wish he posted more, him pounding the parameters for a successful grow into my head constantly over the years has helped me immensely.
That being said, delta9nsx and his ppk threads have also been a wealth of knowledge and he grows some jaw-dropping huge indoor plants in those ever-evolving ppk's.
I gotta nominate Delta 9 as well Otis cuz his adaptable setup`s the future of big plant production that helps folks in medville operate within their plant count parameters yet maximize yields per cu ft.....and....

That was all us old heads thought about back in the day BEFORE medville cuz we were all outlaws and there were only 2 trains of thought back then with growing.....

Setting up clone factories and runnin outrageous numbers under 1000 watters on flood tables , or runnin buckets on the floor under the same horizontals for max canopy coverage with as many plants as could fit under 50 watts per sq ft....IOW....

Max yield per cu ft , but I was paranoid and only wanted as few big plants as possible each run if I got caught here in Hell , and that`s why I only used bare bulbs for 4 big plants per room with 10 lbs consistently once dialed....

Even when I went to flip flop rooms perpetual for more crops per yr , I angled the ceilings and made the rooms air cooled reflectors covered in reflectix with 35 ebb and flow buckets under 3-600`s and pulled 5 lb rooms for over 5 yrs before finding DTW coco and my version of Heath`s vertical racks that I retired with 7 yrs later , after pullin 6 lb flip rooms with stacked 600`s....regardless....

More from less....always has been the holy grail ta chase....Never was one better than my `Ol bro Heath Robinson on massive crazy SOG numbers , or bigass plants surrounded by checkerboarded lights turning on and off every few hrs for max efficiency....

Krusty helped me with environment , and Heath showed me max air exchange twice per minute using lung rooms with flip rooms perpetual , and from there on it was never changed till retirement....

I grew outside for over 12 yrs with a botany major mad scientist before the military air surveillance forced our retirement , and waited for a few yrs till the onset of the internet to start up again low and slow on the inside.....and....

I`ve stuck around here to help the kids learn from us old fart`s mistakes cuz this lil hobby`s not cheap ta play with....anyways....Too many to mention here , but SoQuick was a main contributor to the mega numbers under megawattage setup back in the day....

Reaper from Eastern Europe area killed it with big plants and small plants in massive numbers....lotta folks in Krusty`s click grew 3 lb plants with 50 watts per sq ft....Way too many forerunners to think of that brought us to here even if most of the solid knowledge has fallen through the cracks over the yrs with all the old sites dead and gone...regardless....

I try ta help folks....always have....Never posted a pic cuz of security reasons , but never made a post that wasn`t from personal experience and KNOWING it would help folks....but seriously....

All the breeders , all the glue crew , all the fishstick`s guys , way too many to praise that keep this site rollin , and Dansbuds helps more than most....Respect....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta nominate Delta 9 as well Otis cuz his adaptable setup`s the future of big plant production that helps folks in medville operate within their plant count parameters yet maximize yields per cu ft.....and....

That was all us old heads thought about back in the day BEFORE medville cuz we were all outlaws and there were only 2 trains of thought back then with growing.....

Setting up clone factories and runnin outrageous numbers under 1000 waters on flood tables , or runnin buckets on the floor under the same horizontals for max canopy coverage with as many plants as could fit under 50 watts per sq ft....IOW....

Max yield per cu ft , but I was paranoid and only wanted as few big plants as possible each run if I got caught here in Hell , and that`s why I only used bare bulbs for big plants....

Even when I went to flip flop rooms perpetual for more crops per yr , I angled the ceilings and made the rooms air cooled reflectors covered in reflectix with 35 ebb and flow buckets under 3-600`s and pulled 5 lb rooms for over 5 yrs before finding DTW coco and my version of Heath`s vertical racks that I retired with 7 yrs later , after pullin 6 lb flip rooms with stacked 600`s....regardless....

More from less....always has been the holy grail ta chase....Never was one better than my `Ol bro Heath Robinson on massive crazy SOG numbers , or bigass plants surrounded by checkerboarded lights turning on and off every few hrs for max efficiency....

Krusty helped me with environment , and Heath showed me max air exchange twice per minute using lung rooms with flip rooms perpetual , and from there on it was never changed till retirement....

I grew outside for over 12 yrs with a botany major mad scientist before the military air surveillance forced our retirement , and waited for a few yrs till the onset of the internet to start up again low and slow on the inside.....nuff said....

I`ve stuck around here to help the kids learn from us old fart`s mistakes cuz this lil hobby`s not cheap ta play with....anyways....Too many to mention here , but SoQuick was a main contributor to the mega numbers under megawattage setup back in the day....

Reaper from Eastern Europe area killed it with big plants and small plants in massive numbers....lotta folks in Krusty`s click grew 3 lb plants with 50watts per sq ft....Way too many forerunners to think of that brought us to here even if most of the solid knowledge has fallen through the cracks over the yrs with all the old sites dead and gone...regardless....

I try ta help folks....always have....Never posted a pic cuz of security reasons , buy never made a post that wasn`t from personal experience and KNOWING it would help folks....but seriously....

All the breeders , all the glue crew , all the fishsticks crew , way too many to praise that keep this site rollin , and Dansbuds helps more than most....Respect....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

& for all that , your one of the kings of info around here Fred !!! :tiphat: & for that we all thank you !!!
this slipnot guy could take some lessons in decency from you !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wonder whatever happened to Krusty? Remember his posts from back in the OG days.

Krusty is outa the country taking care of family matters for the last few months , he said he should be back in a month or so to resume business as usual .

Slipnot

Take lesson ??? Dans buds seriosuly ??? Like Fred says way to many old school growers to name and some stories i can remember ,, from them days and numbers still unmatched from grows 15 years ago even with the advancement in lighting
See the problem is i am getting old , snap faster now ,, an really don't give a shit, either way

Its not my fault you take my wording wrong as in ego but you got it all wrong its called respect just because i have no 10,000 posts or likes ??? your typical mentality
So i am know one but you know what the coolest thing is i was getting 1.816 GPW consistently 10 years ago with my eyes closed .
Yet today people struggle to acheieve 1 GPW i just don't get it
But anyways who gives a fuck right
Been there done them stupid huge grows

PS that one out door plant mendo purp x TrainWreck was still a seed on may 8 th pretty amazing she is a beast already wait till chop day in mid November

Anyways you should chill out dude good peoples here that grow now only 1 plant been there done it now its retirement and investments see Yes i subdivided portion of my farm and yes for every 11 homes made i make one home for free
for instance my Daughters house cost 0 on 6 acres in subdivision just finishing up land scaping , sod etc nice Grade present don't you think ???

Attachments

• IMG4212.jpg
    IMG4212.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG4215.jpg
    IMG4215.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG4007.jpg
    IMG4007.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG4023.jpg
    IMG4023.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 12
U

usually

Take lesson ??? Dans buds seriosuly ??? Like Fred says way to many old school growers to name and some stories i can remember ,, from them days and numbers still unmatched from grows 15 years ago even with the advancement in lighting
See the problem is i am getting old , snap faster now ,, an really don't give a shit, either way

Its not my fault you take my wording wrong as in ego but you got it all wrong its called respect just because i have no 10,000 posts or likes ??? your typical mentality
So i am know one but you know what the coolest thing is i was getting 1.816 GPW consistently 10 years ago with my eyes closed .

PS that one out door plant mendo purp x TrainWreck was still a seed on may 8 th pretty amazing she is a beast already wait till chop day in mid November

Anyways you should chill out dude good peoples here that grow now only 1 plant been there done it now its retirement and investments see Yes i subdivided portion of my farm and yes for every 11 homes made i make one home for free
for instance my Daughters house cost 0 on 6 acres in subdivision just finishing up land scaping , sod etc nice Grade present don't you think ???

its scary to think about moving into a free house paid for by her dad.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Its criminal what's happening to farmland with piece of shit houses like that going up. I sold my farm with a permanent covenant against subdivision.

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Guys let's keep the thread on track, It's drifting off in an unknown direction. Thanks...

Slipnot

Guys let's keep the thread on track, It's drifting off in an unknown direction. Thanks...

Will do i am done with dans bud was just saying with the other 20 members saying there the best grower etc i posted i was also for shits n giggles but for danny boy he took it upon himself to come at me

No shrew i was not trolling i obviously have lots of likes in this thread so some can relate
do I have a ego ?? tell me who does not ?? everyone does n some way or other that is what makes us all unique and individuals

Anyways Grow to the best as you can always realize there is room and knowledge out there its always changing :thank you:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Lilly456 & CHACO. Loads of sticky dope, and quick to share the cuts whew

THE PABLOS & Jericho Mile. Inspirational lifestyle thread, always moving forward with a higher awareness

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
how does every thread that's supposed to be OPINION BASED turned into some sort of shit contest?

goddamn motherfuckers. You can't be RIGHT OR WRONG with your opinion. how are people telling other people their opinion are wrong? my god i get baffled so many times a day on this site.

#somanyegos #stilloneofthebest #ifyoudontlikeitsuckadick

U

usually

how does every thread that's supposed to be OPINION BASED turned into some sort of shit contest?

goddamn motherfuckers. You can't be RIGHT OR WRONG with your opinion. how are people telling other people their opinion are wrong? my god i get baffled so many times a day on this site.

#somanyegos #stilloneofthebest #ifyoudontlikeitsuckadick

Opinions always tell someone they are wrong.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"i think" can be an iffy thing to start a sentence w/ & opinion contests can get argumentive fast ~let's keep vitriol down & have fun though

ayatayo

nobody mentionned yosemite sam? he's great for non conventionnal approach of feeding and constant experimentation........