What's new

White sage ( Old sage x White og V2.0)

nickman

Veteran
Awesome full plant pic."... I just love the full pics of the whole entire plant... She looks lovely...

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Awesome full plant pic."... I just love the full pics of the whole entire plant... She looks lovely...

Hey nickman,

Thanks for your comments

She's a real nice plant be nice to see some more grows of the strain with other karma growers

Her clone would make a great mother with its structure

I hope your keeping well ?

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Week 7 update

Ph 5.5 - 5.8
Ppm 900

Aqua flakes
Bud xl
Top shooter
Ph down

This week I've reduced the amount of Aqua flakes by 5ml of both a&b and added 5ml of top shooter along with 5ml of bud xl to reach a ppm of 900ppm with the local water at 300ppm

WS

WS

WS

WS

WS

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

You may have noticed the real purple colours appearing on the WS.
my room is a little cold but she is the only plant showing this heat stress either the WS is heat sensitive or ive found a special pheno ?

Maybe karma g can chime in on this ?

WS

WS

WS

WS

WS

As usual any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Hey everyone,

You may have noticed the real purple colours appearing on the WS.
my room is a little cold but she is the only plant showing this heat stress either the WS is heat sensitive or ive found a special pheno ?

Maybe karma g can chime in on this ?

WS

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54418&pictureid=1345992&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

WS

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54418&pictureid=1345993&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

WS

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54418&pictureid=1345994&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

WS

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54418&pictureid=1345995&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

WS

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54418&pictureid=1345996&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

As usual any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

As ussual , she looks great ... This girl looks real nice though...

Gardening Angel

Veteran
As ussual , she looks great ... This girl looks real nice though...

Hey nickman

Sorry for my late reply been setting up the gardens for when I'm away to the cup next week,
Hopefully everything will be ok !

Thanks for your comments her colours really are amazing she a gorgeous plant

Hoping to see more of the White sage ltd here on icmag

you keeping well ?

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Week 8 update

Ph 5.5
Ppm 700

Aqua flakes
Top shooter
Ph down

This week I've dropped the bud xl from the nute regime
I'm thinking about dropping it from my nute profile on the future grows.

WS

WS

WS

Thanks
GA

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Hey GA,

I REALLY like that purple pheno. Some of the most beautiful flowers I've seen. We need to use a few of those pictures on the website. Maybe if Karma doesn't object? I don't know whether the purple is common so he might not want to use it.

Either way, beautiful pictures. Thanks for the update. Truly looking forward to the smoke report on this lady. :smoker:

Aside from her color difference, is she much different than the other ladies (aroma, sugar, etc)?

Kalyx

Hey GA,

The WS looks amazing man beautiful plants. The colors on that girl are amazing and Im loving the look of those big chunky dense nuggets. Only if I could smell them through the pictures I would be set, great job GA looking amazing!

-Kalyx :tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey GA,

I REALLY like that purple pheno. Some of the most beautiful flowers I've seen. We need to use a few of those pictures on the website. Maybe if Karma doesn't object? I don't know whether the purple is common so he might not want to use it.

Either way, beautiful pictures. Thanks for the update. Truly looking forward to the smoke report on this lady. :smoker:

Aside from her color difference, is she much different than the other ladies (aroma, sugar, etc)?

Hey rm

Thanks for your comments

Out of the four seeds I germinated I only got one female buts she's a very special lady.

Smells OG with a sage edge
I would say at this point could be the biggest yeilding karma genetics strain I grown so far

Another 2/3 weeks til the chop I'll feed for another 7-10 days then flush til she ready

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey GA,

The WS looks amazing man beautiful plants. The colors on that girl are amazing and Im loving the look of those big chunky dense nuggets. Only if I could smell them through the pictures I would be set, great job GA looking amazing!

-Kalyx :tiphat:

Hey kalyx

Thanks for your comments

Ahh a snatch n sniff phone or laptop would be good for Ic lol

The flowers are really dense already should be greasy dense dank nugs in a couple of weeks
Come harvest

Thanks
GA

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Hey rm

Thanks for your comments

Out of the four seeds I germinated I only got one female buts she's a very special lady.

Smells OG with a sage edge
I would say at this point could be the biggest yeilding karma genetics strain I grown so far

Another 2/3 weeks til the chop I'll feed for another 7-10 days then flush til she ready

Thanks
GA

OG with SAGE edge sounds tastey. You said you really enjoy SAGE if I remember correctly?

Biggest yielding in addition to that, let's just hope the potency is as expected. Talk about a nice strain. Surely you've got a cut or two?

Things are decent over here. Enjoying a nice evening at the moment. :good: