What's new

White sage ( Old sage x White og V2.0)

ForTheLove

Veteran
Better late than never;).....

Lovely job GA.
Thats how you sell'em mate, she is a stunna!!!.... killer yield to, for a not so dialled in plant!
Nice smoke report - glad you got more sage outta her with a twist of og - og or haze can't go wrong imo....Karma Genetics does it again!
PLR&€

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Really nice looking finished product and grow throughout!!!! Sounds like it has great effect and flavour as well! Thx for the info bro!

hey sourpuss,

thanks for your comments she was easy to grow and a pleasure to smoke,

real fire to be found in the white og ltd line

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Better late than never;).....

Lovely job GA.
Thats how you sell'em mate, she is a stunna!!!.... killer yield to, for a not so dialled in plant!
Nice smoke report - glad you got more sage outta her with a twist of og - og or haze can't go wrong imo....Karma Genetics does it again!
PLR&€

hey ftl,

the yield is very good in dwc but where you get the look and weight in dwc you cant beat soil or coco for the flavour,

id say you could find some special flavours and high yielding ladies in this cross if a whole pack or two was thrown down
for selection.

thanks
GA

cannawolf

Hey GA, i've been busy for a while but i was keeping my eyes on your plants..they got beatiful and they seem pretty tasty :) Love to see them plants.. i'm smoking some original SAGE now :) love the taste, not the strongest plant nowadays, but still a lovely lady.

Bluto

Looks great. Had some sage crosses back in the Emory days. Sage X Bluerhino and Sage X Flo by Irish Rose seeds. I really loved vaporizing these strains because they did taste just like methylated sage. Made everything else taste generic. Does this strain have a similar taste? I imagine it would make fire concentrates.