What's new

White sage ( Old sage x White og V2.0)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Thanks GA that one is gorgeous! Buds are even purple. Looks like some very large buds too. Are you taking her to 12 weeks?

hey guyute54,

buds are nice and dense with some gorgeous colours looking like a good yield,

Im going to take her this weekend taking her too 11.5 weeks she could go the full 12 but ive a busy week coming up and the karma og are waiting for her space in the flowering tent :biggrin:

I hope your keeping well ?

thanks
GA

dannykarey

Veteran
Wow GA, she looks beautiful!!

Frosty and great color coming through........Great job.

What kinda smells is she giving off?

Keep up the good work!

Danny

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

week 11 update,

so ive been flushing for around 12 days now,
Usually after a few days flushing in hydro the signs are obvious but as the WS is so dark red/purple/maroon its hard to tell she flushing from a distance.

I have a busy week coming up so I plan to harvest her this weekend she could go the full 12 but ive some karma og wanting her space in the flowering room. :biggrin:

WS wk11 ready for harvest

WS

WS

WS

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

few more

WS

WS

WS

roots

as usual any questions please ask,
If not ill update with some harvest and drying shots in the next week or so

thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
All I can say is wow... Ws is looking so nice with that white on top of that purple... So sharp looking... U did a great job on that girl g a ...

Kalyx

Things are looking amazing GA those WS are just stunning. Love the colors and they just look so potent. That root mass is off the chain talk about a seriously happy and health plant keep up the good work man. I know that WS is going to be a special smoke.

-Kalyx

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Black Pearl Beauty

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
the ones i had didnt turn purple, so i think this would not be the one to fully represent the seeds, to be fair i am suprised by this purple pheno, it must be out that sage line, cant be from the white og 100%

Kalyx

the ones i had didnt turn purple, so i think this would not be the one to fully represent the seeds, to be fair i am suprised by this purple pheno, it must be out that sage line, cant be from the white og 100%

I would agree probably not a good name for the seed line but a good name for that plant/pheno, I wouldn't expect purple in the line, thats probably a very special pheno. I grew out a pack of SAGE back in 02-03' and had one pheno that had purple leaves at the end similar to that plant. Her buds never purpled like that girl though. I would agree with you that the purple has to be coming from the SAGE side of the mix.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
All I can say is wow... Ws is looking so nice with that white on top of that purple... So sharp looking... U did a great job on that girl g a ...

hey nickman,

she was very easy to grow,
the colours are amazing she will be very eye catching once cured

I hope your keeping well

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Things are looking amazing GA those WS are just stunning. Love the colors and they just look so potent. That root mass is off the chain talk about a seriously happy and health plant keep up the good work man. I know that WS is going to be a special smoke.

-Kalyx

hey kalyx

im more than happy with the WS.

The white og is a very easy strain to grow and ive grown sage before so I knew what to expect feeding wise,
she still took a high ppm for dwc without showing much sign of overfeeding.

the roots I thought id show to see what they should look like in dwc at end of flower and ive no magic potions or bleach in the bucket just good nute profile and lots of air.

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I think that would be a perfect name/description in my opinion. She is so beautiful gets my mouth watering just looking at the pictures.

GA is she giving off any sandalwood aromas in her smells?

-Kalyx:tiphat:

hey kalyx

after harvesting earlier I stink of diesel and sandlewood lol

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran

hey kg

it could be a environment factor bringing out the purple I noticed the buds at the bottom were more purple plus it winter in my location.
also I keep my dwc temps lower than other hydro setups

ive a clone being grown out so we will see if she purples up again
orlando should be starting a thread shortly.

thanks
GA