What's new

White sage ( Old sage x White og V2.0)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Thought id update with a few pics from week 3 the WS took a lot of nutrient this week so the usual topping off was easier done by changing the bucket out completely

Wk 3

Wk3

Wk 3

Wk3

Wk3

Thanks
GA

ForTheLove

Veteran
Soz man only just looked at the pics above - (ha ha, stoner move!)...That was your next update!
Niiice, they starting to show off their feathers...buds ...you know wha im mean...lol

Peace

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Week 4 update

Ph 5.5
Ppm 800

Few pics from the start of week 4
the stretch has well finished now and the buds are now starting to stack nicely,
Real nice smells starting to come from her but she's being stunk out by the blue meanie at the moment

WS wk 4

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Week 5 update

Ph 5.5
Ppm 900

I've increased the ppm by 100 this week I'll keep a close eye on her to see if she's happy enough to increase to 1000ppm

When I change out the bucket I sit her in an empty one for up to about 20 mins lets the roots air but be careful not to let the root system dry out completely

WS

WS

Side view ( it's a jungle in there)

WS bud

WS bud

Thanks
GA

Kalyx

Wow those are looking great GA nice work man! Those girls look like they are really swelling up nicely and getting super frosted. What kind of smells are they giving off or is it too hard to smell over the BM?

JointOperation

amazing lookin stuff.. got some sage crosses i made with 2 phenos of sage from th seeds..

i forgot i made em.. i really should pop some. my sage clone # 1 yielded huge amazing buds.

ForTheLove

Veteran
3rd & 4th pics in post 109......

....FUNKING STUNNING!!!!.....Bitch just shines with those waxy leaves.

GA - Killing it man!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Wow those are looking great GA nice work man! Those girls look like they are really swelling up nicely and getting super frosted. What kind of smells are they giving off or is it too hard to smell over the BM?

Hey kalyx

The bm is stinking up the place I've good carbon filters so it's stays in the grow area,

when I give the WS a rub the lemon kushy smell is strong hoping some sage flavour and scents come though in the next few weeks hoping for a 50/50 on this one

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
amazing lookin stuff.. got some sage crosses i made with 2 phenos of sage from th seeds..

i forgot i made em.. i really should pop some. my sage clone # 1 yielded huge amazing buds.

Hey jointop,

The sage is a classic strain let me know if you start a thread on yours.

Karma has mentioned there is big yeilding phenos to be found in this cross
Really looking forward to seeing her at the finish line

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
3rd & 4th pics in post 109......

....FUNKING STUNNING!!!!.....Bitch just shines with those waxy leaves.

GA - Killing it man!

Hey ftl,

After a shaking start in veg
She's has really come along so happy in the dwc at the min leaves up taking a healthy amount of nute and water from the bucket.

Hoping she's stays that way when I start playing with the nute profile !

Thanks for your comments
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Week 6 update

Ph 5.5
Ppm 900

So this week I've dropped the multizyme from the nute regime and replaced it with the bud xl next week I'll add in the top shooter

WS wk 6

WS

WS (top view)

WS

WS

Thanks
GA