What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White OG.....

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
I was pleased with a tester pack of Karma's White OG(The White x SFV OG)

Sadly 4 pants was lost during a bust by a friend....

i popped the other 6 beans and until now i have one wonderfull female, 2 Males and still 3 unknowen plants...but 2 look also like males to me..we will see!!!

Today its the first day of 12/12...

Finally here are some shotz(from last week)!!

The wonderful female
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unknowen ones
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lil stanger
picture.php

picture.php

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
looks great. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Hopefully some phenos like the wifi 3 show up.

Good show

jochen_45

Veteran
I hope, you will get a few more females...
Your plants look very nice and healthy,
have a lot of fun with your grow...

G

GreenLion

I cant wait till the kush drops,karma is going to see alot of my money.

I must agree! i dont buy many seeds, but they do have fresh new line up since i last looked at there gear. nice strains for sure!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
such dark and healthy plants! cant wait to see you flower this girl out. you have a green thumb no doubt:D

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Dont let us down Buddha.
And please keep us updated on the F2's !

Nice to be loved , eh Buddha ?

well 1 female so far , lets hope for 2 more .

Always nice to see seed plants , internodal spacing looks OK
looks like White leaf formation & structure , all around green little monsters !

;)

buddah

Veteran
hey all,

thx for stopping!!!

update will come in a few days!!! looking good so far!!

i has chosen a wonderfull male...till know i keep 2...but i am pretty sure i will use the one!
also have another female!!! not as nice as the big one!!! but will see how she perform in a second run!!

I will make F2

more later bros!!!!

BIGGS

Veteran
nope , no more . Karma lost the some mothers. Unless there is another re-relist.

more importantly he lost the father to all his new strains. a real shame for him. anyone who's got the white og's are very lucky. if i where you i'd f2 the hell out of them for yourself.

buddah

Veteran
some new pix from the WOG..!!
one girl is a lil weak...but is also was a straggler!!

but therefor is the other girl a winner!!

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

she packs on a lot now...is a bit heatsensitive..and a eater...!! those pix are 5 dayz old! i will upload some new soon!! also from the other gal!!

Latest posts

Latest posts