What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White OG.....

kinger

Veteran
I cant wait for version 2,I hope I can score some.I was so sad when karma lost his male.I thought my chance had past me by.

Yeah it's a bummer of a loss but I beleive everyting happens for a reason... and it seems like Karma isn't letting this loss slow him down because the lineup sounds killer!! Keep it up Karma!! I can't wait for your new gear!!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am working on the White OG V2.0 polination is in full effect at the moment, So expect these to be ready in around 8 weeks.

Was a good smoke out John, and good meetings you.

Yeh Buddah people realy like it, Same at this 420 many people say it was the best they smoked in the Dam last week.

Your HB x SFV is dank as hell. The taste is unique and strong as hell. I love it. I am documenting it from clone this time around in my grow thread. It's a perfect looking plant. Looking forward to this one as well.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I also have the white floor of karma gene. Tried.
I have also tasted the unique . Those were good Nuges

have fun with pheno mate

THC4SIM

Yea im looking forward to toking up on this white OG again!!
Nice Grow Buddah!! & Great shots.. mmmmmm love this white OG!!

i just cut 2 from my room more the white pheno ill give the rest of the white phenos till the end of this month and the others another 3 weeks or so..
it will be interesting to try the early ones as they should be more white leaning..
re-vegging one now in greenhouse, ill just have to wait it out for the SFV leaning one's to finish up..

Looking forward to being in a nice place for the next couple o' months..

ill have to get my shit together n' do a few pics or thread soon...

Latest posts

Latest posts