What's new

White og v2.0

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Gonna be at least a week to find out..... trust me I cant wait...:)

Looks good enough to eat!!! Save me some!!! God, seeing all the awesome karma gear lately, makes me really want these karma og seedlings to hurry up and turn into buds!!

S

sourpuss

Its a hashy lemon odour, not loud with a hint of something in the background.... personally love hash plant type weed... which is what it is reminding me of with a modern frost monster added fruit twist... lovely....

50 of those would make me a real happy man... lol...

S

sourpuss

Ahh some nice warm buzz... really nice medium head and beautiful warm relax body buzz..... can feel my blood pumping warmth thrpughout my body especially nice on a cold chilly day like today... love this herb.... as you may tell im enjoying myself a lot... flavour was good hard to put a finger on it... slight lemon fresh..... good taste.... buzz is great for sure... like a nice indica with some great non cloudy head.... makes you feel good inside and relaxed.....

:tiphat: another heavy hitter... my eyes feel like blood haha.... love this guy.... 2 beans..... could be a keeper hahaha

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job Sourpuss she looks fantastic. 2 seeds and you found a winner, nothing wrong with that.

S

sourpuss

Densest nugs ive ever grown... stuff will make people think u got narcalepsy and ive only smoked the seeded bottoms... haha... avoid couches.... I wake and head straight to the fridge... lol...

Pine hash hint of lemon flavour... similar odour....

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Getting a little more kushy taste as it dry cures...

dannykarey

Those nugs look killer!!! Encrusted in trich's........bet that trim would make some sic bubble.

Great job man.

Been eyeing Karma's gear lately, grows have been looking on point.

Keep up the good work bro.

Danny