What's new

White og v2.0

S

sourpuss

From clone. Not nearly enough root space but she nugs out beautifully. Proper nugs without optimum conditions....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

sourpuss

Man looking at my old room makes me reminisce. This white is the bomb gotta say. Dont think I properly gave it a review...

Read a description by bodhi about one of his white crosses that just stuck out to me as a spot 9n description of the white flav... green myrtle... tbh I dont know wtf green mrytle is but when I heard that and smoke the white its spot on.

Its green myrtle kush flavs. Kush is strong not weak. I find I light a joint, by the time it properly lit, im lit haha... could put it right back out but alway smoke it all haha... zzzzzz.... jk.... proper harvested it dont put me to bed... late its great sleep aid...

S

sourpuss

That girl above was seeded lightly... im assuming headbanger:) had the banger male right next to it while it shot out balls. Left it a little too long and was a total accident. Could also be some other things I was playing with. Sour buddah could be the other father. Sour buddah dropped the most copious amounts of pollen ive ever seen. Chimeras stuff really impresses me even through the offspring. Or is it the combo of karma and chimera that seems to create an elite line...

Got stuff to pop... hopefully beg of next year ill have a room or 2 going... thats the plan... till then get those whites if possible haha...

Hey man, great update.
Seems you are a little bit lit now aswell. Just my guess :D

Man white ogv2 is the bomb! Came on here just to say that, might as well put it in your thread if you dont mind.
DA BOMB!

Gonna pop more some fine day, but same as you sp.
More space would be nice but what are you gonna do.

Great job, hope to find a pheno like you one day, nice og structure. Mines more speary. First clear head, then headband, then bodysuit, then its the couch.

Latest posts

Latest posts