What's new

White og v2.0

S

sourpuss

Randombro, those flowers in the background are warlock... was a big momma I cut down and let flower.... nice long buds on her..... some great smoke for sure.....

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Was this a second run? I know you weren't too happy with initial results? This is beautiful and I'm betting hit the potency closer to your expectations?

S

sourpuss

Yeah already done the 3rd run lol.... 3rd was nice... was the big mommas pulled em down at 62ish days....

Really enjoying the warlock now.... is potent and heady....

S

sourpuss

Ah yes... my little ones r stretching out and looking sweet.... high five randombro! Guess ill get a new thread going there.... they got some nice looking leaves.... ones a little runty..... or its just male and female.... dunno yet. Excited for sure.... cannabis cup winner..... headband my fav strain.... nothing better than a bag of headband and nothing to do but chillax.... im assuming headbanger is one step better than headband.....

S

sourpuss

White og v2.0 smelling great! Really developing an awesome smell.... nice og dense buds formin..... the white is really growin on me.... lovely plant... smells got me intrigued..... not loud but very pleasant kushy woodsy I think....

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php

2 beans.... 1 fuckin gorgeous lady.... normally id say im lucky.... I aint this lucky.... karma genetics.... :tiphat:

S

sourpuss

Yeah in the day department im not much help on info there... should start logging notes in these threads..... although im not into putting out valuable info like that into cyberspace if you get my drift.... sorry bro I dont count days anyway.... ill scope it and let you know.... was looking pretty cloudy a couple days ago.... was suprised how cloudy the fans were....

S

sourpuss

Chop day....

picture.php
picture.php

Smells lemon hash musk something I cant tell... beautiful... cant wait to try...

S

sourpuss

Feel like it was 9ish weeks.. no longer than 9 I think.... prolly coulda taken her anytime the last week.... she looked done for a week imo...

Alpen rock

Lol first snow here today...what a mess...rite on time...no joke!!

Looks and sounds yummy, awesome job Sourpuss and Karma!!