White Fire OG Kush

ajd0003

White fire from a recent ogr drop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 16

MF Grimm

Guess I didn't need to start a new thread lol.

Anyways, here is some Day 33. This cut is definitely leaning in White taste and smell.

B967MuD.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
theres so many different wifi cuts out now might be easier to snag a clone from someone who already searched.....anyone had luck with the white fire aliens? running some right now along with regular fire aliens, have no idea what to expect. they smell strongly of sour/fuel/kush at week 2 of flower.

B Dubs

theres so many different wifi cuts out now might be easier to snag a clone from someone who already searched.....anyone had luck with the white fire aliens? running some right now along with regular fire aliens, have no idea what to expect. they smell strongly of sour/fuel/kush at week 2 of flower.

ive heard great things about the wifi alien, been some hype around that strain down in SoCal for a lil while now.

i would love to get my hands on a good cut .

peace

steveoi812

Just got my hands on one single seeds of WIFI and I am so stoked I cant even fucking tell you guys. Im really hoping for that one keeper pheno (like I have a choice) anyways pics will be taken soon as she is going outside. She will stay smaller because of how late in the year it is but Im going to the natural expression of this girl, many cuttings will be taken and a few buds will be knocked up with some pollen, not sure one the father right now but we'll burn that bridge when we get there! PLUR

merkaba

Have you noticed any major change in yield or effects from say, week 7 or 8 - week 9? I swear to god according to my 30x loop it looks totally done at 7 wks...though I just take them at 8. Been pondering taking them at 9. Thoughts?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Have you noticed any major change in yield or effects from say, week 7 or 8 - week 9? I swear to god according to my 30x loop it looks totally done at 7 wks...though I just take them at 8. Been pondering taking them at 9. Thoughts?

I notice an increase in potency taking mine longer.

My keeper usually starts to show amber tric's around day 60. I prefer her between 65-70 days....9-10 weeks.

I've taken samples around day 50 & 56 on mine before. It wasn't a bad smoke, but definitely better at 60+ days.

Jonny Lan

Nice Buds. Must say this is one of the best smokes I've ever had. I had two smash hit phonos that all my peeps loved and agreed was some of the best smoke they had. I lost the mothers dude and now i don't have this strain anymore and unfortunately White Fire go Beans are unavailable!!!

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

Ive been working the fire alien taking her to f3 in the fall then a BX.

Brelva

Nice Buds. Must say this is one of the best smokes I've ever had. I had two smash hit phonos that all my peeps loved and agreed was some of the best smoke they had. I lost the mothers dude and now i don't have this strain anymore and unfortunately White Fire go Beans are unavailable!!!

seedvaultofcalifornia on instagram has White Fire OG beans. Only place I know of right now.

Bmac1

Veteran
WiFi is the shit for sure. I popped 2 seeds and after 2 runs, still cant pick between the 2.

Bmac1

Veteran
My first run which has been curing now for about 6-8 months has taken on a strong orange zest smell and flavor. It took me a while to put my finger on it at first as it was a bit more fuelly/kushy earlier in the cure but once it intensified a bit more, it was pure sour/tart orange zest and stinks to high hell.

Latest posts

Latest posts