What's new

White Fire OG Kush

I've got a couple questions for any folks out there that have grown multiple packs of wifi: have you noticed a consistent proportion of distribution of the different phenos? are there any specific vegetative indicators as to whether a certain individual is more white or fire leaning? also anybody rocked karma's white og or white og crosses? if so how do they compare to raskal's wifi? Thanks.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Kinger, enjoy!

I've got a couple questions for any folks out there that have grown multiple packs of wifi: have you noticed a consistent proportion of distribution of the different phenos? are there any specific vegetative indicators as to whether a certain individual is more white or fire leaning? also anybody rocked karma's white og or white og crosses? if so how do they compare to raskal's wifi? Thanks.

Haven't grown out multiple packs, but flowered out 6 Wifi. Was a range of phenos, some more White, some more OG. OG seemed to be more dominant.

As for the pheno identification, do the same as any other strain. Look for mother/father traits.

I'd compare my phenos to the White and Fire OG for comparison. OG phenos would be lankier, stretchy, viney, thin fans w/hard serration, etc........."usual" OG traits.........

Do the same w/White. Little stockier, broader fans, less stretch, etc......

The final product will always tell you too.

Haven't grown Karma's White OG, but he produces awesome gear. I would gladly run them besides Wifi.......be a great pheno hunt. Check out his forum, there are several reviews there. I remember hearing some great reviews.

d3cryption

Veteran
white fire is most definitly FIRE.... AND even better the fact that their fems.... I will be ordering another pack to stash away, and will run the remaining 5 i have on hand next grow to find a keeper...... all phenos to me where a mixed..... I never ran the white or fire og, or any kush............all had a "kush" smell, but frostiest shit i've seen... stretchy, and pretty much how brother indica said....

hey brother, beautiful shots man! looks like you found some killer in your pack.. Just wondering did you ever see any variegation in any phenos? I've got 3 wifi's going in veg now. One is super variegated and seems to lean towards the OG structure, another looks to be a mix of the two and has some variegation to it as well. The third plant seems to be mostly white leaning, no variegation at all.

If you have any veg shots could you throw them up for comparison?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
hey brother, beautiful shots man! looks like you found some killer in your pack.. Just wondering did you ever see any variegation in any phenos? I've got 3 wifi's going in veg now. One is super variegated and seems to lean towards the OG structure, another looks to be a mix of the two and has some variegation to it as well. The third plant seems to be mostly white leaning, no variegation at all.

If you have any veg shots could you throw them up for comparison?

Thanks GTDub

YUP! 1 of my 2 keepers is very variegated. Actually the 1st pic in this thread.

She is very OG dominant. Sounds similar to yours.

I'll try to find some veg shots of her, it's rather noticeable.

twoguysupnorth

Nice pics. I hope to be growing this strain in the future. Thats why I was searching and landed here. brother indica, the funky hashy cheesy undertone id say was the white too. only because the white x jack t ripper I tried was mainly that smell and flavor. it smelled savory, lol it honestly had a more cheese smell than actual cheese ive tried.

Beautiful meds, i fell in love. a buddy has a male white/JTR to hit my ripper, hopefully we get something similar. It had thick red/orange carpet fiber looking hairs. We have already renamed it after a red headded friend of ours. it stuck too hehe.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Nice pics. I hope to be growing this strain in the future. Thats why I was searching and landed here. brother indica, the funky hashy cheesy undertone id say was the white too. only because the white x jack t ripper I tried was mainly that smell and flavor. it smelled savory, lol it honestly had a more cheese smell than actual cheese ive tried.

Beautiful meds, i fell in love. a buddy has a male white/JTR to hit my ripper, hopefully we get something similar. It had thick red/orange carpet fiber looking hairs. We have already renamed it after a red headded friend of ours. it stuck too hehe.

Thanks.

Yup, smell sounds about right and the thick, bright orange pistils is another White trait.

Enjoy your hybrid, sounds nice.

hey brother..... where can i get a pack of white fire... tks birdie

Search engines are your friend.......

Cannastyle

Dank looking plants bro!

Some killer phenos in those White Fire packs....I have a nice Fire leaner going right now....

Keep the pics comin!

cali2

Dark heart nusery in the bay area has a cut of Wifi that kills. Veg till like a foot top and throw 16 under a light. Gettin me good weight, and quality

nuggiespl

Is she a heavy feeder, I picked up a few at harbor side, just cloned and can't wait to get them going, she rooted pretty quick for me, straight coco all the way. I picked up some wifi smoke it's been a few months ago, and was blown away, it had it all, taste, exploding chest, and nice bag appeal, def has some kick. I threw one in with my grape ape, she's def stretchy.
Thanks in advance.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
she is a spider

man the branches just grow and grow, with proper training and trellising this plant KILLS it

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Glad to see many others enjoying the Wifi as much as I do.

Is she a heavy feeder, I picked up a few at harbor side, just cloned and can't wait to get them going, she rooted pretty quick for me, straight coco all the way. I picked up some wifi smoke it's been a few months ago, and was blown away, it had it all, taste, exploding chest, and nice bag appeal, def has some kick. I threw one in with my grape ape, she's def stretchy.
Thanks in advance.

I found them to be moderate feeders, love their Ca/Mg like many OG hybrids do, but nothing too crazy. Mine come out great in coco, you should really enjoy her.

she is a spider

man the branches just grow and grow, with proper training and trellising this plant KILLS it

Yup. 1 of my phenos grows super viney, I love to train her to tomato cages or scrog.

bright orange pistils is an OG trait.. mainly from skunk..

Yes, it is. However, the bright red, thick, carpet like pistils are a trait the White shows.

All the OG leaning phenos I've found have less less prominent pistils compared to the White leaning ones.......but that's my experience.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
MBA! :tiphat::tiphat:

I try my friend. Thought the Wifi would be more common on the E.C. by now. It's an awesome smoke.......IMHO.

The 1st post pics w/stakes, believe that is a 3 gal or a 5 gal smart pot. It was flowered too soon post transplant, loads of wasted root space. The later pics w/tomato cages.......that's a 2 gal smart pot w/coco.

Done well, I'd be happy with 1 oz per gal. Fairly respectable for the quality.

Whats up buddy!

it all came out looking fantastic. Glad you got the real pinesol type shit. Thats what Im always looking for in the OG department (sik of lemony, haha. Years of lemony hazes and other sativas got me burnt out.)

I think the wifi should be getting bigger, but you know how it goes on the east coast. Everything always gets lumped into the haze/kush/sour category. We dont have the multitude of names like cali has. Hopefully we get some more med states out here and see more of that, but you know how that goes......

Also, its kind of hard to find, only on a smaller site and the growers out here tend to stick with what they know more.

btw, is og off of that site now? just finally checked in after a year and its looking al different and cant find rasckal over there. any idea where he is would be cool. That wiFi is screamin my name after this thread. haha

peaceee.

L

lordofthenugz

Holy beef shit! Just got my first taste of a white leaning pheno out of my buddys latest rodeo. Damn! Perfect amount of kush in the taste, not obnoxious. I tend to stay away from OG cuts as they seem to give me a headache more often than not, but this WIFi is not like that and is a nice blend of blatant head thunder and body tingle. Thanks for the post on this amazing strain. This is also some of the prettiest bud i've seen in years. 9-10 rating on all aspects. Appearance, density, smell, taste, smoke, buzz, appearance, MASS amounts of trichs. Definitely my favorite OG cross yet. By far.

wingdings

Veteran
I was lucky enough to find a pack at a farmers mkt in Michigan. 12 fems. Found two incredible og leaners out of three seeds. Best plant in my garden right now with nine beans on hand. I like those odds. She yields heavy with training. The buds are extremely dense og smell with a hashy taste after a nice cure. Hard to beat raskals wifi IMO.