What's new

White Fire OG Kush

Jonny Lan

My first run which has been curing now for about 6-8 months has taken on a strong orange zest smell and flavor. It took me a while to put my finger on it at first as it was a bit more fuelly/kushy earlier in the cure but once it intensified a bit more, it was pure sour/tart orange zest and stinks to high hell.
WOuld love to see pics!

Bmac1

Veteran
THeres a bunch of pics in my albums of the WiFi. I will try to get more dry shots up shortly.

Sodium Sunburn

WIFI is sooo next level.. Still to this day, peeps just don't know.

I remember when I dropped WIFI back in 2010 on the East Coast of Florida, shit blew peoples heads clean off and there is some fucking fire out there. I bought the seeds back when they were 10+ seeds per pack.

I pulled into my buddy's sub-division and called him and told him I was there, by the time I got to his house (2-min) he was already passed the fuck out. His girl woke him up and I had never seen his eyes so damn red, and he was confused as hell. This dude was a fucking HEAVY WEIGHT too, he smokes 24-7.

A guy I know was getting 4.2k per with a Thank You.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
WiFi - my keeper from one of the original releases many moons ago. I love her dearly.

Day 52 flower - organic bed - water only

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MgoKush

Very nice BroInda. Looks very familiar right about at the same week as you. Been running it for going on 3 years now. Picked up WiFi #2 after a couple cycles of #1. 2# was lighter green a lot sweeter not nearly as tight of nugs, it tended to foxtail a bit. Only lasted a few turns before getting cut out. But our WiFi 1 isn't ever going out. It is my bread and butter strain out of some very good company.Has an excellent yield of buds you could pound a nail in with, very unique chemical like flavor, never have cloning issues, always most patients first choice and really an easy grow. Never had it tested but has to be at or close to the top end for this strain. Going to try to get it in one of the cups or comps. here in Michigan this year. Just for shits and giggles ;). So I might as well put them all in.lol

Mrrite008

Very nice BroInda. Looks very familiar right about at the same week as you. Been running it for going on 3 years now. Picked up WiFi #2 after a couple cycles of #1. 2# was lighter green a lot sweeter not nearly as tight of nugs, it tended to foxtail a bit. Only lasted a few turns before getting cut out. But our WiFi 1 isn't ever going out. It is my bread and butter strain out of some very good company.Has an excellent yield of buds you could pound a nail in with, very unique chemical like flavor, never have cloning issues, always most patients first choice and really an easy grow. Never had it tested but has to be at or close to the top end for this strain. Going to try to get it in one of the cups or comps. here in Michigan this year. Just for shits and giggles ;). So I might as well put them all in.lol

Got a pic of your cut?

MgoKush

Not actually sure how to post a pic on here? No computer working th my phone but got some cured shots on this phone I'm using. Where's the attachments thing?

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking fantastic Brother!!! You still running the same girl from 2012?

I hope you don't mind me posting a pic of my favorite girl from an 11 pack.

Last edited:

RckyMtRdnk

Is there a good place in CO anybody could point me to to get a good legit cut of the wifi? My luck has not been so good so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts