What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona- Fo sho maing! We have already picked out the environmental controller we are getting. Has all the bells and whistles. Cooling,heat,humidity,CO2....all o it. Thanks for stoppin by homie!
good vibes

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Treetops-Thanks homie! I dig seeing someone grow like you and still tell me my shit looks good! Even all burnt, lol...

Lola- Wife said baby better be before that!...lol. She has started nesting for sure...

#1Cheese- The procyons did good for a 3x3 area. If you are wanting high yields, no LED. If you want super strong buds, more resinous than normal, use LED.

Peat- Your the shit maing! Got that pm, and SHIT YEAH I DO!!!! There are a lot of ICMaggers having babies huh? Cellardweller and I are right at the same time too, crazy shit...
good vibes

so r they worth the money? and I do want more resinous than normal.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are great for personal. I would say they are definitely worth the money. Equal to a 600w...lil under a 600 in flower though. They will DRIP resin, and the Church we ran under the pure LED still gave 3.5 oz outta 5 gal bucket, 30in tall plant. So the yield is only off by 20% I would say. But it makes up for it with the resin output.
Hope that helped ya!
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awwwwww...shee-it! I won the Kali-Most:woohoo:, and no one better outbid me on the kalixchem!!!!
good vibes

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I second that opinion.

I second that opinion.

They are great for personal. I would say they are definitely worth the money. Equal to a 600w...lil under a 600 in flower though. They will DRIP resin, and the Church we ran under the pure LED still gave 3.5 oz outta 5 gal bucket, 30in tall plant. So the yield is only off by 20% I would say. But it makes up for it with the resin output.
Hope that helped ya!
good vibes
:yeahthats
Just wanna add that it may take a couple weeks longer until harvest, but at 1/6th the cost for power, it's a no-brainer.
My LED arrays have paid for themselves several times over.
Only complaint? the potency is a little scary for casual tokers.
1 Hit. = Too high for the supermarket:joint:!:abduct::gaga:

Aloha,
Weezard

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick update! The first batch of lings I started are FRYING. And I dont know why. WTF!!!! Room is 73deg, ph is 6.7..They got food and bennies wednesday...Dunno what the hell is happening to this run. The clones and such below are fine, just these 20 are LIGHT green and burnt?
picture.php

MS#2...Moses
picture.php

MS#5...big bitch huh?
picture.php

Under Querkle#1's dress
picture.php

BG#9...bout a week left!
picture.php

The mom I seeded to make Bubba Kush x DC F2s...
picture.php

ECSD starting to show some sparkles
picture.php

Chunk D#4
picture.php

SQ Querkle
picture.php

Clones....and new crosses!
picture.php

Querkle Quadrafoliate...gonna re-veg this bitch!
picture.php

Hope ya dig!
good vibes

damn WT, what happened to those little ones?! i hope they survive but they look pretty hurt up.

all the big girls .... SEXY.

keep up the good work buddy.

-sg

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420-thanks!

Dunno whats going on with the lil uns SG! Freakin me out. Got plenty of bennies, 73deg, 40%rh and 6.8ph. Should be PERFECT lings in there. The second batch looks GREAT! But for some reason, the 18 Db put in 3gal bags on the 16th look like that pic......anyone?
good vibes

P

Peat

:confused:
Hey Whiskey,
I'm guessing dem wee ones were fine before the xplant,
and nothing is diff with the soil and ferts.

:chin:
Hmmmm...
Well, we all have our own ways of dealing with these things.

If it were me,
I'd label 'em SBDTWDSA
"Spoiled Brat Divas That Wanna Demand Special Attention!"

F-n bitches.
But, I'm an old skool mofo & I'm hard like that. :whip:

...just, not to their faces... :redface:

FWIW,
I'd put em under my flos and just let them rest.

:drum:

Then, give a dose of plain water when they're dry enough.

:drum:

When they dry out again, they may be ready for a light dose of ferts and back under the HPS...maybe...

(I don't have an EC meter, so I'd just have to play it by ear)(...and check the roots...)

I'd be figurin' about 2 weeks down time for 'em, minimum.

AND,
I'd probably be lookin' at my moms for more cuts.

But, I'm always doing that.:crazy:

Good luck! :ying:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
WT
Whats up bro?
Dam that MS #5 is fracking awsome!!!!

As for ya sic-ling's I don't know man maybe a HIGH mistake,LOL

Yesterday was mix'n my soil (was high of course)came back in here
and realized i forgot the lime,DUH.

Having some bad storms here t-day, hard to do anything with the power going ON/Off

Peace
I N Hail

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I N Hail- yeah mon!!!....The MS#5 and 2 are the two that I am keeping as moms...got 4 clones of each growin in veg now!!! (And not in the batch that went sour...lol)

Peat- Some of those were moms to be:mad::noway::wallbash:. Cuts and the only 5 seeds from my Church x NCDG. So I NEED these to rebound...lol. New growth looks ok, just the rest looks like SHIT. It was only this batch. I think I let em go too long in the cups, and they are recovering from being rootbound and transplanting.......meh-be. Conditons are PRIME in the room. So thats all I can think of it being. 73deg, 40%rh, just got thier bennies day the pics were taken, so hope that helped too...
good vibes

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Ouchie! dat's fugly!

Ouchie! dat's fugly!

420-thanks!

Dunno whats going on with the lil uns SG! Freakin me out. Got plenty of bennies, 73deg, 40%rh and 6.8ph. Should be PERFECT lings in there. The second batch looks GREAT! But for some reason, the 18 Db put in 3gal bags on the 16th look like that pic......anyone?
good vibes

Sheehit!
Looks like you got a bad batch of soil, brah.
Or 18 nasty, unrinsed bags.
This is why I don't play in the dirt anymore.
Once it's fuckulated, recovery is difficult.

Better luck, my friend
Weezard

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Ouch! Man if you figure out what happen to those clones for sure pass that along, just for our own information down the road.
Everything else is looking really saucey man!:woohoo:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!!!! I just hope they pull through it! I think they will....just burned the shit outta the bottoms of the plants!
good vibes