What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Before the lashing commences, in my defense, I am gonna have a baby any day now...Wife and I are ready for her to come out, and I have neglected my plants. I apologized to them, gave em all a nice feeding, even a lil micros, switched the room ipod to Eek A Mouse, turned the room back down to 78deg (have CO2...only let it get cold at night) and lit a fatty of Afwreck.
Turns out I guess the room got to 88deg (Snsstealth coulda caught that...:noway::dueling::moon:...lol. f.u.c.k.i.n with ya buddy) for the last 2-3 days...not sure how long it had been that hot..thingie just says max and min, until you clear it.
So yeah.....here we go!
SQ pheno Querkle..(clones didnt make it, wil order as many packs o beans as I gotta to get this back)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunk D mom
picture.php

Moon Shadow mom
picture.php

picture.php

Querkle mom
picture.php

Querkle didnt mom...she was too light on the buddage
picture.php

Querkle quadrafoliate
picture.php

picture.php

Moses (MS#2 mom)
picture.php

Non herm BG
picture.php

Room shot
picture.php

Thats about it...rest are a lil too burned in some shots...lol. I do have some pride to retain:noway:.
good vibes

C

cellardweller

looks fine to me, whiskey..
we just got back from the hospital too, but for different reasons..
I was gonna say lets race, but I think you'd win as her due date is before ours! :laughing:
Best of luck to you and your wife as well!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man! They are at day 48 flower too! So Im hopin for a nice haul to spoil the baby!...lol
Best to yous guys man!
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on the brand new grower coming into the family. :yes:
Thanks sis! Shes not quite here yet, but I hope she has the greenthumb too!! Start her in the backyard with my other garden. Got strawberries, cantaloupe, cucumbers, green beans.....all kinds o goodies!
good vibes

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Looking good WT like allways ,can't wait for the smoke report:joint:

CONGRATS!!!!!

Peace/Love

I N Hail

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good WT like allways ,can't wait for the smoke report:joint:
CONGRATS!!!!!
Peace/Love
I N Hail
Thanks homie! I cant wait to smoke it either!!....lol. I get to smoke a different strain a day for 8 days! Then another 5 new strains vegging....:woohoo:
good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice WT keep it up with those Chunk D updates, everything looks proper bro. Hope all is well and good luck w/ the new addition. Re-veg that Querkle if she means that much to ya...Peace.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Variety i can dig that .Just started 6or7 diff. ones myself,hope i get alot to pop

I started a journal but no pics till these come up.(well there's a-few pic's of AH and OIL)

Peace

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MP- Im gonna do just that!!!....thanks!:abduct:
I N Hail- Ima have to stop by your log!
Wolff-thanks man!
good vibes

L

LolaGal

Looking good. I can't decide which photo is my favorite. That Moon Shadow pic is pretty.

Usually a first time Mom, or any expectant Mom, will have an urge to nest build, clean, and go on a big organizing spree the day or two before the baby comes.

The Moon will be Full on Wednesday April 8th. That is the day I predict Baby comes. Do I get a prize for guessing right? :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wt wt wt. looking super great. btw how u dooin.
I for got how much U yielded back when U grew with ur led lights.

I was thinking of ordering 1.

P

Peat

What's with the icmag baby boom?:chin:

Y'all REALLY know how to party!!!

:D

Good vibes, WT! (& to the Mrs., of course!)

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Treetops-Thanks homie! I dig seeing someone grow like you and still tell me my shit looks good! Even all burnt, lol...

Lola- Wife said baby better be before that!...lol. She has started nesting for sure...

#1Cheese- The procyons did good for a 3x3 area. If you are wanting high yields, no LED. If you want super strong buds, more resinous than normal, use LED.

Peat- Your the shit maing! Got that pm, and SHIT YEAH I DO!!!! There are a lot of ICMaggers having babies huh? Cellardweller and I are right at the same time too, crazy shit...
good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good tango,i think we both should get us a environmental controller yo.my room stays pretty consistant but i think it would still be a welcome addition to any grow,the peace of mind would be worth the ching alone.
good deal on the selection yo,i agree variety is a great thing.when the tent and room gets done in a few days(tent 30th the room the 5th) i will have like 18 strains stashed away,almost three weeks of different strain everyday.
and i popped 5 new flavors that are gettin ready for the flip...some mamas are gonna get the bump real soon.LMAO...peace brother.