What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit man, I keep looking for your thread in the diaries forum. I only find it when I go here. I gotta tag this so I can find it.
New baby girl coming?? Congrats bro! Get ready for the most work ever. Mine can climb out of his walker now and I cant do anything except watch his every move now. Hard work for sure, but that smile makes it worth it.
And you wonder why they make babies so cute, they have to be so the parents will put up with all the crap that comes with em. LOL! Have fun brother. Time of you life for sure. Is this your first?
LMAO!...Guess I put the log in the wrong section huh? Anyhoo, yes this is my/our first, and I cant WAIT! Going over to area 51 in a few min, so I can snap some pics! Only got a week left for a few, some may be ready to come down this week! Cant wait for that either...wife says she REALLY cant wait for baby to be here, so she can start smoking again...lol. The health dept here pee tests, so she decided it was best not to haveDCF or any of those fuckers messing in our life! She is in for a real treat at least...she should be able to smoke right around harvest....lucky girl!
There is NO better feeling in the world than watching my baby contort my wifes stomach...lol. REALLY ready for her to come out, so we can SEE her, and play and clean and poop.........
good vibes

sns_stealth

bad poly

bad poly

just a construction update for anyone considering duplicating our "tents". when redesigning the veg tent to match the flr, one of the doors/flaps that i used was from the end of the roll and when once setup I could see light and a few pinholes through it (streched maybe?). well last night it had a blowout, bottom half split open like the kool-aid man had jumped through it...lol. I covered it with a couple spare pieces left over. oh well, live and learn.

things are looking better here by the day. its getting really hard to stay out of the flr room:canabis: so many colors coming out in there:yoinks:

got the scissors ready WT, so come on down.....

db:joint:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Thinkin today or tomorrow may be the day for mrs tango and tango2. If Im not online for a few days...just dealing with my baby!!!!! If not...update will be tonight.
good vibes

Cool beans bro, MAYBE we can get by without you for a day,,LOL
Wish you and the Mrs.all the best my friend!!!:joint:

Peace/Love
I N Hail n wife(I X Hail)

P.S. Daughter-in-law is in hospital now having our 8th grandchild :yoinks:
Maybe it'll be the same day that be cool.
These kids making me fill older then 44 :1help:(My son's got swimmers)

I N Hail

K

kallenavndk

Cool beans bro, MAYBE we can get by without you for a day,,LOL
Wish you and the Mrs.all the best my friend!!!:joint:

Peace/Love
I N Hail n wife(I X Hail)

P.S. Daughter-in-law is in hospital now having our 8th grandchild :yoinks:
Maybe it'll be the same day that be cool.
These kids making me fill older then 44 :1help:(My son's got swimmers)

I N Hail

:woohoo: Impresive :yeahthats 8 youngsters u must be Patience it self :D

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting to flush today.....All the girls that will be coming down between this weekend and next weekend are getting just water, and one feeding of final phase w/ water. Seems like they have all gotten over my heat issue..(ahem, Db!!!:wallbash:)...lol
Guess the pics can do the talkin.....enjoy (I GOTTA get a regular light in here for pics.....anything layin around Db?

good vibes

Moses/ Mrs. menorah MS#2
picture.php

shorty side of room...BKxDC's in front, only day 25 flower for them.
picture.php

Lil better full shot of the MS#5...even lateral nugs look like tops!!
picture.php

BG#9...coming down sat-sun maybe
picture.php

Mother of the future F2s of Bubba Kush x DC...made sure to get HELLA beans this run. left her with the male for 2 days, gonna stick her with him again in a week...
picture.php

Chunk D#4...keeper for clones
picture.php

Tall side of room
picture.php

Next run of babies...look at the MS#2 clones on the far left...DAYUM.
picture.php

Q quad
picture.php

picture.php

SQ Querkle
picture.php

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Hey get some sleep, you're gonna need it LOL! Kid will change your life, for the better. Might make you a little more paranoid though. They are priceless. Weed looks good too!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awwww shucks...lol. Thanks guys! I've been in such a great mood lately, Im gonna be a DADDY soon!!!!, And a harvest!, AND...My Manson and his beautiful girlfriend Sensimilla (the red nose) are having puppies!

Have to share some pics...mrs tango was asleep, 9 months pregnant...and is cool with me putting the pic up of when he snuck into bed with her.

8's Kush- Thanks man! I cant wait...gonna have my lil girls vibes in the garden fo sho....

CD-thanks man! Had to smoke my ass off to keep the hand more steady this time. Wish the Chunk D didnt burn...wouldnt been so much better lookin of a plant. O well..there b clones!

Weedy, Zeb..me fellow refugees, thanks a bunch!:bis:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

those are some awesome dogs WT. oh and all that amazing bud is fucking amazing as usual. love the querkle quad, it looks real bad ass with those colors.

can't wait for you to be a daddy bro!! lots of great things comin in your life ... must be all the good vibes always send out.

take care man!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
AHA! 2 Things...they say an owner and their pet begin to look alike....AND...I'd NEVER miss a goatee like that brotha...next time I'm in the sunshine state...I'm pulling out my binoculars and I'm hunting for that iconic facial hair...
picture.php

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL Access....thats not me! My goatee is A LOT longer...lol

SG-Thanks maing! Be happy with what ya got instead of grumpy about what ya dont...makes for a whole lot easier living...:joint:

good vibes

sns_stealth

Starting to flush today.....All the girls that will be coming down between this weekend and next weekend are getting just water, and one feeding of final phase w/ water. Seems like they have all gotten over my heat issue..(ahem, Db!!!:wallbash:)...lol
Guess the pics can do the talkin.....enjoy (I GOTTA get a regular light in here for pics.....anything layin around Db?

good vibes

:rolleyes:

WT, save me a male!
I was gonna get a puppy from the union of the 2 dogs I posted (Sambo and Lucy)... but it looks like it's not gonna happen due to a upcoming separation... long story.
ANYWAY, I need a pup :badday:
I've sworn off the women for a while so I need something to love and take care of.

K

kallenavndk

well then its a dog m8 they so damn cute wt Lovly pics m8 keep em comming ...Tha Brindel one is such a Bad ass :D

sns_stealth

WT all we need is a ceiling light to attach to where the fan would go. i think weve got 1 other temporary option but those lights should be cheap.