whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in the cloner whiskey..
65-70 rh in the clone tray. 75 deg

Guess my internet is workin today...

Peat- Thanks man...maybe I shoulda used em....lol
weedy, d4- thanks guys....sucked, but I got plenty morte strains to play with.

AOMF- Hells yeah I spend time in there. Gotta flowering room bong to go in there too...lol
good vibes

pics being assholes...room shots and separate strain group shots later....

freak BG
picture.php

Chunk Ds
picture.php

BGs...pis dont do justice....8 bigguns over 40in tall and bushy...
picture.php

Bubba Kush x DC and sour diesels not in the flower room yet...clones and seedlings
picture.php

L

LolaGal

Hotel Whiskey, I need a reservation please! I could just spend a few days looking at those plants! Groovy man!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!!!....lol. Lola, gotta a chair for ya! pull up a seat. Gonna try a few more pics here...cant WAIT to see this room in 45 days ish....mmmmm
Core- Thanks man! :respect:
Weez- nice seeing ya man!
good vibes

misty...only 2 I kept, lol..
picture.php

querkles
picture.php

MS...look how gnarly the one I took cuts and topped...
picture.php

group shot flower....
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good holmz,them qwerkles look real uniform homie,are them seed or clone?
if they are seed they are super tight yo.
the ms looks like she really liked the toppin you gave her yo.even the one in the back looks like it liked the lil topping you gave it.
good update homie.peace-T-

L

LolaGal

Hi, since I am a new clone parent, couldn't resist showing ya one of my White Rhino babies!

:hijacked:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona-good lookin out homie! Thanks
Lola- Hijack anytime hun....And I didnt forget about ya, had to buy stamps,....lol
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my bad Tona!!! The querkles are from seed. Got 2 phenos, a SQ pheno, (front 2 lookin satty heavy) and the rest are PU phenos.....:woohoo:lookin for the magic purple one. So i took clones from the whole right row of Qs, ensuring me getting the purpling.....:dueling:
good vibes

C

cellardweller

dude..
is that George of the Jungle I see swingin from tree to tree in there? lol..lookin fine as paint Whiskey!
i was thinking about your clones and the RH they were at..is there anyway you can get the rh up closer to the 90's? I always had the best luck with a dome and keeping the RH as high as possible for the first 3-5 days..just my pennies though..I was having wicked trouble rooting "the white" and raising the RH really helped..
peacenpot,
~dwellard

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude..
is that George of the Jungle I see swingin from tree to tree in there? lol..lookin fine as paint Whiskey!
i was thinking about your clones and the RH they were at..is there anyway you can get the rh up closer to the 90's? I always had the best luck with a dome and keeping the RH as high as possible for the first 3-5 days..just my pennies though..I was having wicked trouble rooting "the white" and raising the RH really helped..
peacenpot,
~dwellard

thanks cella!!! I have heard the chem#4 compared to the white with rooting a few times...Well, maybe next time:wallbash:
Kush- thanks man! Somehow I got PERFECT conditions in flower....lol. 80 high, 69 low.... CO2 at approx. 1500ppm...good times
good vibes

Wow WT, I can't remember the last time I saw a flower room that clean and tidy. I'd love to spend a day in there lol.

Goodluck with that chem#4. So far I've been able to clone pretty much everything I have tried, but I have never had anything infamously difficult at cloning. Heard the opium is impossibly difficult also.

Just keep at it bro

-sg

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So....After sitting for a few hours in my flowering room, I pulled out my calendar for the room to do my feeding, and guess what....the BGs are only on day 19 flower!!! The Querkle, 15!!! Moon Shadow went in with the BG, and others sporadically.But damn, I love 65w/ft and CO2....heh
I started 10 of my NCDG purp pheno, and some VERY special beans gifted to me by a friend I really miss seeing on here...Miss ya! They are Yeag's MTF x Plan B Black Indica.
SG-Thanks man!! Try to keep it tidy. And I lost all 3 of my Chem#4 cuts:wallbash:....maybe next time.
good vibes

room shot....got some stretch goin on, not sure why, PLENTY o light...
picture.php

Chunk D's
picture.php

BGs...put ya hands up ladies!!
picture.php

Querkles...the SQ pheno stretched on my like hell! Front left is the Quadrafoliate
picture.php

MIS
picture.php

Only 2 Mistys kept
picture.php

Joey Weeds Moon Shadow (gotta daddy gonna dust my NCDG with, IR used joey weeds C99xNL to cross with the G13, so I would assume same mother in my MS)
picture.php

Non topped MS...did I mention 19 DAYS FLOWER!!!
picture.php

BG crown
picture.php

BG14s top
picture.php

Room shot
picture.php

good vibes

C

cellardweller

thats only 19 days? man she gonna put out like a date on prom night..
:muahaha: :laughing:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL...I couldnt believe the 19 day thing either! But good notes of EVERYTHING are kept. They dont lie. Weedy, this is the first time I have REALLY used CO2...Got a tank, and hoses are split to go behind each of the 2 fans. Comes on for 15 min every 3 hrs. have the regulator ball at 4.5 No f.u.c.k.i.n.g clue true PPM...But DAMN they are likin it!....lol
CD- thats what I am hoping for homie!!!.....lol
good vibes

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
WT
I really like looking at ur grows bro been checking area 51 for a little while now and VERY NICE and cleaner than most doctor's offices i go to. you sure thers not some little green men helping you J/K .keep up the good work cuz I'll be watching .:joint:

I N Hail (aka Kermit Greenskip)