What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zeb- I had just transplanted them, so they hadnt been watered in a few days, thats why they were droopin. Thanks for lookin out though! Thanks for the kind words, stop by more often!

Kush- I wait till the bottom roots are about an inch, and there are at least 6-10 roots poppin outta the sides about a quarter inch. then throw the whole plug in miracle grow seed starting mix into a 20 oz styrofoam cup. make sure there is at least an inch or more soil above the plug....I only water with a spray bottle the whole time from RR tray, through the cup stage.

all others...thanks for the hibiscus props and jokes...
cella, its actually very bushy for its height, SOG would be a disaster....lol

good vibes all

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
WT: just joggin' on through. You know I gotta make the rounds....:friends:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lil update.....Took 25 clones yesterday, of 2 querkles, the skinny SQ pheno, and one of the PU phenos. Also 2 MS plants. 5 from each.
had 20 beans sprout too. Tomorrow mt Chem#4 and MTF cuts should be here....really hope the make it, havent had luck with mailed clones in the past...

here is a pick of the bubblegums...3 main phenos, most tall and bushy as hell
picture.php

here is the crinkle pheno of BG
picture.php

a shot of the moon shadows, bottom right pole lookin girl is a misty
picture.php

shot of the querkles
picture.php

shot of the BKxDC and ECSD still veggin....slow bitches! Daddies back in the corner
picture.php

Might be the winner for BG SOG, thing goes STRAIGHT up!! Check out the top! Thing is gonna be a softball nugget...lol and its 31 in from top of soil! doesnt spread out past the grow bag,....see how she yields
picture.php

good times, good vibes

W

WeldFlash420

Slidin on through WT, looking great, watchin from the shadows, bro. Peace and shine on.

L

LolaGal

I always wanted to try bubblegum, for some reason.... Is it tasty? Looking good.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weld, Lola...thanks for stopping through! Of course the BG is tasty, lol...And stick around, they are starting to bud so the pics should get WAY more interesting soon!!!!
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CD...sent em out this am
FhF-Thanks for stoppin in!
Peat-whats up!!!!
good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good tango.all lookin real nice yo healthy and happy.
peace-T-

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona- Thanks brotha! Ima take some pics today. Tryint o get all the cloning done, shit hurts my back!!!....lol 60 clones and 20 seedlings made for a LONG 2 days....lol Oh well, future propagation must occur!!!!.....lol
good vibes

d4twamp

Tona- Thanks brotha! Ima take some pics today. Tryint o get all the cloning done, shit hurts my back!!!....lol 60 clones and 20 seedlings made for a LONG 2 days....lol Oh well, future propagation must occur!!!!.....lol
good vibes

It does tear up the back huh...But like you say bro, propagation is a must for perpetual harvests....