What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

L

LolaGal

:dance:

Looking good Whiskey! I like the 4-folate. It's my pet fave. 19 days sounds awesome for those buds.... may have to call Guiness Book of World Records...

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance:

Looking good Whiskey! I like the 4-folate. It's my pet fave. 19 days sounds awesome for those buds.... may have to call Guiness Book of World Records...

Hope so!!!

Thanks I N Hail!!!
good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin great brotha.lovin the update.room is clean as hell too.
peace-T-

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Wait till the room is full! I havent even turned on the last 2 1kw yets!!...lol Cant wait! Got 30 lings and 45 clones ready to go. Flower room should be on POINT in another few weeks....heh
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any thoughts as to why I am getting a lil stretch? Look at that SQ pheno querkle. Stretched to hell. 4kw, all the lights are only like f.u.c.k.i.n.g 12-16in from plants. 1kw ers. How the HALIBUT am I getting stretch? CO2? Dunno.....pissing me off. Room stats are 68deg night 80 deg day....CO2. RH 40%

Any ideas? A few other plants did it with side branches too...even BG#14, RIGHT under the f.u.c.k.i.n.g light!
good vibes

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
could be genetics mate

mmmh you could squeeze the stems to slow things down.....just take stem between thumb and finger and squeeze a little untill you feel things break a little....and thats it.....not to much or the top could fall over.....and not frequent otherwise she'll get stressed ...Nway thats my remedie...

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
could be genetics mate

mmmh you could squeeze the stems to slow things down.....just take stem between thumb and finger and squeeze a little untill you feel things break a little....and thats it.....not to much or the top could fall over.....and not frequent otherwise she'll get stressed ...Nway thats my remedie...

THanks Core! We call that super cropping on this side of the pond. I did do that to a lot of my plants already. I think its just the genetics like you said, cause a lot of em didnt do it....thanks for the insight!!!
good vibes

M

moses224

Beautiful view in the whiskey bam bam tango room...looking good dude

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks moses! Ill dig up some of the construction shots for ya if you want. There is a Y connector at the end of each side of the lights. One intake, one exhaust. Each has its own 6in can fan. 8in can fan with the carbon scrubber. 2 A/C vents re-directed to the 3 vents blowing cold air out, hanging between the lights. So there is COLD air blowing across the lights, AND cold air pumped in. The air coming out of the duct connected to the 4k lights is only 85deg.....GOOOOD times....lol
good vibes

hope that helped...pm me if you have any more questions. I would also DEFINITELY switch to 240v.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THanks Core! We call that super cropping on this side of the pond. I did do that to a lot of my plants already. I think its just the genetics like you said, cause a lot of em didnt do it....thanks for the insight!!!
good vibes

i woz't realy talking about cropping....just hurt the stem a bit thats all..no need to bend anything if its to slo down....

great updates WT. If that is what she is puttin out after 19 days well ... i think you might have some monsters on your hand. too bad, a real bummer lol.

keep it rollin bro,

-sg

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room looks great bro. Wish I had that type of space, lotta stuff going on in there. Keep it up.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
another update a lil later....got some WEIRD ass growth going, that I havent seen before.....I think. I could just be a weee too stoned.
be back in a few
good vibes

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Wt, stop getting those plants high until they are 18 years old and can make their own decisions young man!! :D

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wt, stop getting those plants high until they are 18 years old and can make their own decisions young man!! :D

LMAO! Wait till I go take a pic tonight. Im not sure what is going on with this ECSD.
good vibes