What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Grow-ceries!

Grow-ceries!

Peat- I gotta 2 gal watering jug with a spout with about 50 holes. Drilled em all out with a 5/32 drill bit. Mix my nutes in the bucket, and water. Im old school yo....love watering by hand. I actually really enjoy gardening, MJ or not.
Treetops- I hear ya man! Im using all my old dirt and starting a lil garden out back in a few months! Gonna do a few blueberry and rasberry bushes, some various melons, strawberies, and of course cucumbers, herbs and spices n shit. Just added a new hibiscus bush. GORGEOUS colring. bright white flowers with a blood red senter.
Im high as hell yall, glad you enjoy the pics!......later
good vibes

Didn't know you liked Hibiscus, WT.
Enjoy!

Check out my albums for more.

Just planted some cantaloupe in coco coir to grow on the deck.
Should work.
Have a dwarf pomegranate growing, and fruiting, in coco.
Tomatoes in DWC outdoors.
Peppers, beans, dill, catmint, oregano and potatoes in 3g. containers filled with coco/rockwool.

My thumb be gettin' greener everyday.
But it's prolly just algae or mold.
'cause 'm old.

Aloha farmer guy
Weezard

L

LolaGal

Weezard, maybe it's a nacerous glow around your thumb..lol

Started more clones before the moon got out of a good sign! I'm Clone Crazy!

D4: Looked up that Gurney's giant strawberry variety! It's called Gurney's Whopper. They claim the berries are the size of PEACHES! Grow us up some of them there Hogs!

Weeze, them hibiscus are Gorgeous dahling!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
They ARE lovely. Do they have a scent? My faves: gardenia and plumeria......both well in abundance in your section of the woods Weeze.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took a bunch o clones today too lola!.....lol Weez, GORGEOUS hibiscus, makes mine look plain as hell, lol..
got this lady growing in the ground with used soil mix from my ganj....she loves the leftover ferts I guess!
good vibes

picture.php

L

LolaGal

WT, Super great moon sign for cloning today, watch them roots, they may walk away when you're not looking...lol Gorgeous, photo too. Hibiscus are super pretty.

Whiskey, how long for our clones to root? I put mine in Jiffy pellets.

Thanks Lola.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lola...I HATE jiffy pellets, lol. I use rapid rooteres. But Id say about 7 days we will be rooted. Mine look lovely today! As well as the seedlings! I had 4 of the 5 Church x NCDG beans pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good vibes

d4twamp

I had 4 of the 5 Church x NCDG beans pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good vibes

Can't wait to see those beans grow up, and be all they can be...

I haven't tried RR for cloning... I've only used RW and Oasis cubes, the latter is what I'm using now, No mo' RW for this guy....I also have a Cloner that I haven't ran yet, but want to...

d4twamp

Lola, as cold as it's been down there those cuts of your's are gonna need a seedling heat mat, but I'm sure you know that....I need to get one myself....and thanx for the info on the Strawberries I'll have to look into those....

L

LolaGal

I just left em next to the girls on 24-0 in a big plastic tote with lid.....It's 85 in there most of the time, think it'll be warm enough to root there? Don't have no mat! Growing weed on a $0 budget sucks, but better than no grow at all. Alms for the poor....alms for the poor...who's got alms for the poor? LOL

D4: Can you imagine strawberries as big as a Peach? Dang....gotta grow us some of those D4...I got some $3 Ozark beauties I'm gonna put in a jar!

d4twamp

Yeah that should be plenty warm for them to grow some feet...and I know what your sayin bout no budget, I've got what started as a ghetto grow goin' as well....

And yes I want huge, juicy, strawberrys that will take more than 5 bites to finish...Could you believe that...I want to try them in a hybrid hydro system, I've been cooking up in my Cerebral Puter'

C

cellardweller

whiskey..looks like yer hibiscus has some nute burn there..
:laughing: just kiddin bro, looks beautiful!

C

cellardweller

yeah, I think given its lack of lateral side branching, it would be a great SOG'er :yoinks::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Lola...I HATE jiffy pellets, lol. I use rapid rooteres. But Id say about 7 days we will be rooted. Mine look lovely today! As well as the seedlings! I had 4 of the 5 Church x NCDG beans pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good vibes

Hey bud, quick question. Sounds like you are cloning with one of the methods that I am also currently using.
How long do you wait until you take the RR w/ clones that have rooted, and plant them? What I mean is, I have some that are rooting now, roots are barely poking through the RR, but I a scuurd to plant them for fear they will wilt over and die. So what do you do? Do you let the roots come out alot? Or do you just drop them as soon as they show? Forgive me if you covered this, I am kinda in and out of this thread, hard to keep up.
So what do you think?:1help:

Zebulon

Hey Wt, i can only repeat myself, really nice work so far...
i noticed there is some drooping...you should maybe check if the floor is not too cold - you know roots don't like cold temps...it can cause drooping and stunned growth...
Anyhow, good luck Dude...can't wait to see some frost...:D

Latest posts

Latest posts