What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends on pheno Kallen;) I have selected some very reare plants to breed from.

Guys, I am so sorry I forgot my camera again but.....:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Its very Clear Area 51 is back in busines..The C99s and the Powerhouses are lookin INSANE for 3-4 weeks, maybe only 3 to go!

I am very very happy with the turn out of my Misty x Bunk projects. I got a very very Bunk dom dad thats gonna pollinate my most Bunk dom mom , and the more misty mom, for better variation on the F2s. Will run seeds from both moms for picking the F3s, still keeping the F1 dad and mom.
If interest is there, I will release the F1s and F2s...as long as everyone realizes they have only been ran once. But no seeds will go out till that gen has been grown out at LEAST once.

The Bunk projects are going great, and should be available to all by the holidays again:woohoo:
MAY do some Powerhouse F3s, and C99bx1ix1(?) Or just breed the Powerhouse to something else....I f.u.c.k.i.n.g LOVE these plants. Powerhouse is gonna be a new fav of mine. Im sure.
THe 1I dad will be meeting a Bubba dom Bunk (even though Bubba is clearly already the VERY dom parent in my cross as opposed to other BUbba Deep Chunks out there)
and further refining 1I

all for now I think

Pics in a day or two PROMISE!
Wait till you guys see the solo SSSDH x Jack I kept up!:yoinks:

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lil update for you guys! SHow yall how Area 51 gets down....For those that dont know, dialing in a new environment for your grow can be quite touch. Well, Area 51 has had to move FOUR times in the last few months....these pics are all gonna be the FIRST plants starting their lives at THIS spot....the last 4 big ones, are the end of the super stretched burnt moved 4 times plants....lol

on with the show

The last Jack O Nesia standing
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last banana OG....ick
picture.php

I am VERY VERY VERY pleased with these DC dominant Powerhouses, shit man....Got cuts of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
picture.php

ONE of my keeper moms of PH
picture.php

picture.php

Chem#4 starting to flower...(may be the seed plant, I can wait to smoke this lovely strain outta the clones....NEED seeds NOW!...lol
picture.php

Now I give to you, the most FIRE pheno of SSSDH x Jack I have seen. AGAIN, because of the moves, I couldnt do cuts:wallbash:, consider this the elite that got away....ANYONE growing SSSDH x Jack or Jack O Nesia PLEASE see me so I can tell ya which to clone. I would love these back.

Get yer bibs out!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1I gave alil arm shot for reference
picture.php

picture.php

This was supposed to be POTM material...but its fuzzy:wallbash:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tape measure is the TOP only
picture.php

This my friends...is the most satty C99 I have seen, its from Moscas gear, and is the closest to true pineapple pheno I have seen, smelt in a loooooong time (I got cuts of her fam.....heh )
picture.php

picture.php

More C99
picture.php

MUCH happier room shot...NO yellow....lol. FINALLY got the room dialed...OF COURSE snsstealth and 1I helped DRAMATICALLY figuring out exhaust and intake issues for temps and rh. ALL powerhouse, C99, and all the new back ones are Misty x Bunk F1s
picture.php

Misty x Bunk.... ( Deep Mystic Chunk?)
picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Everythings looking really good WT! Especially considering everything you all have been through.
Good vibes your way. Stay safe n high :rasta:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint:
:lurk:

yea bro thats a good lookin girl too bad no cuts...too late for a reveg?
if shes that tight ya might wanna give it a try instead of lettin her get away without a fight yo.
peace-T-

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!

T- NO growth other than the bud is left on that girl....dunno how I would re-veg her:badday:

good vibes

thanks rocksteady....rock.steady?

BUTTER

BUTTER

Hello everyone
Everything very good this way, Made some butter last night. In refrigerator right now. Let you know more when we try it.

It should be "OUT"-standing!!!!!!

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
Damn dude, I didn't even know you harvested. I been a bit busy round here...It's that time of year, had two snowfalls and frost already, really made me bust my ass to get things squared away with the outdoor. Lost a half pound to mold, part of the game I guess...oh well, the other 6 is doing just fine though:nanana:

Loving the pics, . Hope you enjoyed the beans. What kind of pheno did you pull from the LS x BH? Mad props.

Peace,
Canna

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
WOW whiskey, Killin it with a capital K bro...some dank frostiness ya got there bud....keep up the great work bro...Peace

sneakinman13

Veteran
everything looks great whiskeytango!
sucks about that sssh clone that got away!
is it to late to reveg?? or is she already harvested.
either way looking great in there and im hoping you dont have to move your grow anymore times!!

man i had to move my grow 2 times in one harvest. and that was pure hell!
hope i dont have to run into that problem again....

well if i dont leave now i wont shut up.. take it easy mann and good vibes!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No further convinving needed fellas...lol. Im gonna work my ass off, with some advice from imnotcrazy, and get her to at LEAST gimme a few cuts...I mean, DAMN...look at that girl...lol. too late for my keeper Jack O Nesia, but with as many friends growing out those beans soon, Im sure one of my fam will find her;):friends:

gonna pull that lovely SSSDH x Jack prolly next week sometime...will almost be 80 days I think. Gonna check her with the 420 scope for trichs tomorrow....will get some more pics too...

Thanks for all the kynd words guys! Shit takes a lot of work, and through all those moves, these still loved that good...I sooooooooo hope to get a few re-veg cuts from that plant now that my newest spot is dialed...lol
good vibes

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
:jawdrop:Those are some beautiful girls man! The high must be out of this world.

K

kallenavndk

Lil update for you guys! SHow yall how Area 51 gets down....For those that dont know, dialing in a new environment for your grow can be quite touch. Well, Area 51 has had to move FOUR times in the last few months....these pics are all gonna be the FIRST plants starting their lives at THIS spot....the last 4 big ones, are the end of the super stretched burnt moved 4 times plants....lol

on with the show

The last Jack O Nesia standing
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last banana OG....ick
picture.php

I am VERY VERY VERY pleased with these DC dominant Powerhouses, shit man....Got cuts of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
picture.php

ONE of my keeper moms of PH
picture.php

picture.php

Chem#4 starting to flower...(may be the seed plant, I can wait to smoke this lovely strain outta the clones....NEED seeds NOW!...lol
picture.php

Now I give to you, the most FIRE pheno of SSSDH x Jack I have seen. AGAIN, because of the moves, I couldnt do cuts:wallbash:, consider this the elite that got away....ANYONE growing SSSDH x Jack or Jack O Nesia PLEASE see me so I can tell ya which to clone. I would love these back.

Get yer bibs out!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1I gave alil arm shot for reference
picture.php

picture.php

This was supposed to be POTM material...but its fuzzy:wallbash:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tape measure is the TOP only
picture.php

This my friends...is the most satty C99 I have seen, its from Moscas gear, and is the closest to true pineapple pheno I have seen, smelt in a loooooong time (I got cuts of her fam.....heh )
picture.php

picture.php

More C99
picture.php

MUCH happier room shot...NO yellow....lol. FINALLY got the room dialed...OF COURSE snsstealth and 1I helped DRAMATICALLY figuring out exhaust and intake issues for temps and rh. ALL powerhouse, C99, and all the new back ones are Misty x Bunk F1s
picture.php

Misty x Bunk.... ( Deep Mystic Chunk?)
picture.php

Rumble in tha jungle whats better then healthy canna and two qute guys in one small room ,Its hot in here i bet and now ya got me drooling Now 4 the serius ...Jackie o what a bitch shes hot

DC dominant Powerhouses is nasty looking to brother Happy harvest when ya come around that point broski ....