What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a couple real nice sssdh x jack plants man. day 70 today. will probably need another week or so. i'll get you pics asap.

Treetops

WT,
As always, your pics are outstanding....Glad to see you have finally got things dialed in and your problems are over...
Keep up the fine work..
Peace,
Treetops :smoweed:

d4twamp

WT, how goes it brother. It's been a while. it's great to see you doing your thing, in a major way. I'm so happy for your success, if anyone deserves it more than you, it's You. Keep on doing what your doing, I'm growing vicariously through you. I'm still outtta the mix. Good Luck on the seed Co. but as it appears, you make your own luck. as it should be.

sns_stealth

hey all,

1I and I just finished transplanting and feeding 90+ plants from keg cups to 1 gallon containers and getting them into flower. fun fun...lol. gonna feed the rest of the stable tomorrow.

WT brought over a nice surprise afterward, a rooted pre '98 bubba clone:woohoo:thank you very much to the little birdies in the park......

ltr:joint:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to you know who you are....that recipe made some OUT-standing budder;) almost 2 zips of GOOD trim, and 4 sticks o butter. 2 oatmeal choco chip cookies gets ya RIGHT! That damn taste though,,,,wish I could make a cookie that didnt taste like i was eating a mouthful of pot...lol

good vibes

picture.php

picture.php

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my FAVORITE SSSDH x Jack getting cut today at 79 dayz. And my attempt, (thanks imnot) at a weird re-veg. I REALLY want her to pull through. I swear she has TWICE the yield, trichs and calyx size as the other SSSDH x Jacks are. Jackie O is still my fav of the 3 though...with a Kushage VERY close second;) Havent smoked this girl yet thoguh....heh
Now that you guys can SEE the horrible bottom of the stems from light not reaching during the moves, and other stress....she could have EASILY tripled in yield....imho
good vibes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lil update.....
120 more seeds started today...will get pics when they sprout.Everything is lookin TIP TOP, minus the onslaught of white flies AND fungus gnats...ick. Monday am adding 1500 ladybugs, and a SHITLOAD of nematodes to the soil to get them babies. Other than that, Area 51 is FINALLY back doing it like we do!

good vibes all!

Here is the mom and dad section in veg....I know they need watering, shhhhhhhhhhhh
picture.php

Querkle mom (lost a lot of bottom leaves from lack of light in the 3 temp spots we were in) she will get out once the Nancy Botwin and Purple Cream root.
picture.php

Crayola mom...took a BEATING being crammed together, but her tops are still gorgeous, bout to take another 20-30 off her next week...hint hint hint
picture.php

New additions to flower: DC, Raskals Fire OG, Sour Cream, Black Widow....shit, like 8-9 others too...lol
picture.php

I know, I know....thirsty, but here is a Powerhouse already changing colors at not even 30 days yet!
picture.php

PH
picture.php

last Kushage x jack to come down
picture.php

Fun view from the Misty x Bunks 10 days bloom I believe
picture.php

Misty x Bunk selection run 30+.....also 7-8 StrawD x ChemD (got a dad too j.i.c)
picture.php

picture.php

C99#2
picture.php

picture.php

If this aint the pineapple pheno, I dont know what is! Also never seen a C99 this satty...( got cuts o her!!!)
C99#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
slammin ass update tango.im glad to hear ur back full steam bro....120 down huh...i gotta get me a lil space to the side so i can pop me some...i think maybe thats tomorrows agenda.
always lurkin homie.
peace-T-

jakezking

WT, all's lookin' mighty fine up in your plants' home! As always you've got the goods! I can't keep up with all of your strains; as soon as I think I know what you've got goin' on, I come back, and you've got 15 new strains and crosses goin'. I always feel dazed and confused around these parts, but it's not a bad thing.

Keep up your outstanding work, my friend! Good luck with that budder! I'm still a wee bit scared of the edibles, but I'm about to make a batch of budder too - trying to figure out how to mask that dang awful taste!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pic update WT. Everythings lookin stellar yo. Stay safe n high :joint:

sns_stealth

WT, all's lookin' mighty fine up in your plants' home! As always you've got the goods! I can't keep up with all of your strains; as soon as I think I know what you've got goin' on, I come back, and you've got 15 new strains and crosses goin'. I always feel dazed and confused around these parts, but it's not a bad thing.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: ROFL know exactly what you mean.....

:joint:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
C99 very sativa

C99 very sativa

I'm keeping my eye on that satty c99. I've grown Bros. Grimm C99 and I've never scene that satty c99. Hopefully, my mosca c99 is on the way. Nice pics as always WT. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts