What's new

Where should I move to in the US?

G

Ganja D

Vermont.. coolest state in the u.s. Cali type attitude, liberal weed laws and very rural.. (wish I lived there.. )

mgk :tiphat:
Other then the Burlington area and some parts of Southern Vermont the whole state is very localized,it's very hard to show up out of nowhere and blend in if your a grower. Especially in the NEK.
I love VT though,left a piece of my heart there.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
its funny hearing some of my non grower friends say stupid shit like "hey i wanna start growing in my bedroom and make like 20 grand a month..

It's part of the new mentality - what I call the " I have a dream, a grow light and a seed." crew -
(note the lack of money or experience)

It's also why there are hundreds of ads on Craigs List for slightly used grow lights and equiptment.

On the bright side, Where there once stood a failed farmer, there is now a potential grateful customer for the succesful farmer.

What rains on someones parade, makes my garden grow.

ahhhh yes the ying and yang

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Move to texas and get a good connect for the mexican brick then msg me lol...

if i could move anywhere and grow i would have to say Hawaii... but Maine, Colorado, Montana and Western Mass are all good place to be for doing what your looking to do.

if i could move anywhere i would move to santa barbara CA its the holy place its full of women parties lots of weed. you can easily make a living selling a little bit on the side. man the craziest parties i have ever been to where in SB in isla vista near the college. theres so many females everywhere they are like flocks of seagulls. its about 500 bucks a month to share a room but if you are sellin some buds or whatever its easy to pay the 1k and get your own room. (ps. there is a huge coke/xtc market there)

TheOutlawTree

Im goin to be making a move soon as well. Im in NY now, which really isnt bad. Theres people getting busted every year around me. Its a misdameanor outdoors.. Unlawfully growing cannabis, a health violation. Believe it or not you can go put 300 plants outdoors and if the chopper is able to find them, and bust you somehow, its only a misdameanor.

Im going to move to either Canada, Vermont, or Maine. Canada is tough tho like you said...Im not sure how im going to get a work visa, but im going to try my damn hardest. Im sick and tired of the u.s.a fucking things up, i personally believe there will be a massive migration to canada in the future, I also think canada will be a very wealthy country in the future. Alot of great farm land when global warming gets worse, Also a shit ton of tapped oil just waiting to be used when sources get low in the states.

jay-toker

I vote any New England state. The north east cost is a beautiful place to live. Sure its cold winter and snow sports are a major thing here but there's no need to take part in those activities. All you need is to know a few of the RIGHT people in the major city's and your set. The food chain is easy to climb because there just are not many big time growers especially indoor.

Which new england state would be most profitable? To be honest mass would probably be best followed by Maine. Without a doubt the market is saturated to hell at the end of summer in maine though. Then it just goes dead it most local small town places. So know a few people in those areas as well.

There was a bust last year estimated at over 10,000 full size flowering plants at the end of last years season. Sad time for the maine market.

stay high homie :pimp3:

I'll throw my hat in the ring! I say come join us in Maine! We've got plenty of room for ya,fairly relaxed laws as far as MJ is concerned,and loads of things to do if you're the outdoorsy type.Like another member said,we're flooded with the stuff come early fall,but just hang onto it,cure it out and earn a bit more coin later in the year. I'd recommend inland if ya could,although it's beautiful here on the coast.Just a bit touristy during the summer. I honestly couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

SR

irieeyes808

The Big Island of Hawaii You will love the windward side near Pahoa it is where all of the growing occurs in Puna it is very green.

My friend in Hawaii said the bud market their is flooded, MI on the other hand is a Cinderella state for medical mj just dont move to oakland county

whodair

Veteran
Hawaii.. or mainland,,

hawaii or mainland, so basically not alaska ?? docleaf thats really helpful, where are you from again ??

youre gonna have to hustle to make it wherever you go. just move where you like to live and make it happen. my favorites brooklyn and manhattan, miami south beach and new orleans garden district. i could be happy in any decent size city, and miserable in every suburb ... i dont wanna drive at all really, having a car doesnt interest me anymore... it doesnt have to be sunny year round for me either i like to give my skin and eyes a break outside the garden !!!

Last edited:

echo_chamber

Unemployment has always been at least 20%, you are simply counting the numbers the CBO is giving out, which DOES NOT INCLUDE THOSE THAT LOST UNEMPLOYMENT

rafe

Where should I move to???

Where should I move to???

Not Nome AK but Wasilla, Palmer, Homer, Soldotna AK. Soldotna and Homer are my 2 favorite towns in AK. If you like fish you can fill a freezer absolutely full in 2 days. Go halibut fishing and catch huge halibut up to 400 lbs. then you can use a huge fishing net and just stick it upstream and let it drift downstream the salmon are close to the edge of the water. If you are a resident you can get 30 salmon in one day. These are a combination of King salmon and the sockeye or red salmon which is considered the best. In a garden cabbage get up to 80 Lbs. The smoke has been excellent since the early 70's. Sure the winters are long and hard but there are lots of things to do in the winter. I've lived in AK and Hawaii and AK wins hands down!

Latest posts

Latest posts