What's new

Where should I move to in the US?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I am going to graduate college next year. The economy is terrible everywhere, so the advice "go where you can get a job" doesn't apply anymore IMO.

I have grown for years and love it. I plan to get a day job but I also wish to grow on a medium-sized level. I'll have 10 grand in my pocket and a college degree, albeit in a useless major (psychology).

Where should I move to guys? California is probably out. Everybody already has meds there so that market is tapped, the cost of living is insane and there are not a lot of entry level jobs. Colorado is a question mark? I believe the underground market is tapped there too, but I'm not too sure. Cost of living is high near the mountains as well, but better jobs.

My favorite state (if we put aside illegality of cannabis) is North Carolina. Cheap cost of living, humidity isn't THAT bad, and fun, fun oceans.

What do you guys think? I currently live in Ohio and it sucks big time. The midwest is no place for a young man to spend his twenties and thirties IMO.
Well sir,since you have a major in psychology.....maybe you could work for ICMAG and have your own forum to help some of us crazies in here. You would be paid a small salary, and fed some freebie beans here and there. Then you could live wherever you liked as long as you had GOOD internet service. Of course you would be on call,you know,some of us did not get our order= depression,the drop hasn't happened yet= anxiety, WTF!!! That kind of stuff. It could work out for us all. Sorry ....just had to.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
I want to move as well.

For a young grower I think California, Colorado, Maine, Michigan, maybe Arizona or Nevada.

Anyone ever live in San Diego or Miami? I keep hearing such good things...

Latest posts

Latest posts