What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHERE IS THE SECOND IC MAGAZINE???

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm on it now man.....just have to make 5000 copies of the DVD....4000 NTSC and 1000 PAL....

...hopefully it will be worth the wait for you...

G

Man,everyone has read there magz and r lookin foward to the DVD.I just want my mag to arrive,u lucky mofo's.Someday someday. :wave: DWW

G

April 21st....still no magazine or dvd....past the point of lunacy now into the realm of crazy....

Niemand

radars said:
My subscription has ended in the last couple of days, do you have the addresses of the ppl who originally subscribed with paypal before they stopped working with the mag.

From what "I" understand there "may" have been a problem with all the names from Paypal making it over....

I was one of the unlucky ones whose name did NOT make it over.... Talked with Dg before the ICcup and she told me she would look into it....

Now that the Cup is over I headed to Paypal, cut and pasted the info and PM'd DG...
(Item Name: ICMag One Year US Subscription Item Number:1 YR US)

I would suggest ANYONE else who has not heard about it, to check the status via PM.....

Jah Bless

G

Hey HBPCP :wave: I got a PM from DG and she said they have got all the issues now and the DVD's for N America now too. :wink: She said when she gets back from A-Dam that they would be sent out right away with DVD. :friends: Awsome and cant wait,i know how ya feel PCP.When you hear people sayin they got theres(close to where you live, but u havent yet) and they say it is sweet , it makes ya alittle more anxious to see the killer pix-(i want to see the DVD!)-in the mag and stories too!.But they will get here soon(fingers crossed) and i bet it will be worth it.And if not im comming lookin 4 everyone involved (scary boo :rolleyes: )lol. :wave: DWW

G

Yeee haw

Yeee haw

Finally got to my mail box and found the IC MAG hanging out waiting for me :D

It was my pleasure to contribute to the next best thing to being there... ICMAG!

Hope my story got folks excited to visit the very dynamic City of Vancouver and it's outskirts. I can not wait to return!

We hope to put another travel story togetheer for a future issue.
-joe :friends:

PS - here are more photos from the trip

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...well I have a bunch of 2nd edition magazines and D.V.D.'s here now....so if you took out a subscription......you should have incoming......if not then contact us with your subscription details and we shall make sure that you recieve a copy post haste.....

G

I'm also a subscriber and just love the second issue. I'm also waiting for the DVD and can't wait to view it. Any news is good news.
Thanks and take care

G

Does Anyone know if our DVD's have been mailed out yet those of us who are getting them in a Sep Mailing

Thanks

Got mine last week. The Mag & CD are both a work of art! Very well done! Although I could have been warned about the Wally's right nut scene in the Bubble in the Bush movie. Very enjoyable from start to finish!

Forfingoz

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
hmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmm

cool DWW. The DVD sounds pretty damn sweet. I know the first one was. Clearly I'd better go and check for my DVD tomorrow (got my mag already)

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
nope, no dvd in the box today. That's cool, I haven't hardly begun to give up hope. Sounds like they're starting to make it to people. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
cc