What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHERE IS THE SECOND IC MAGAZINE???

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ I got mine yesterday, and was VERY happy to see how good the quality was, just like #1 :smile:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
If you subscribed and did NOT get your magazine yet...

If you subscribed and did NOT get your magazine yet...

If you subscribed and did NOT get your magazine yet...in the US, please let us know!!! All things being what they are, and Murphy's Law, etc. there could be a few missing names... it's a LONG list...

I personally sent out a magazine to every subscriber in the US weeks ago... they should have reached you by now.

As far as the DVD goes, the company that made copies (in NTSC format) for the states screwed them up completely... Murphy's Law struck again... I tested several copies, and not one of them worked... so we have ordered another batch, from a different source where we can control the quality.

That is why there is a sticker on the envelope saying that the DVD will arrive in a separate envelope...

We are sorry, but we only want to supply you with a quality product. Just like they do at any of Gypsy's businesses. I am sure that when you get yours in the mail, you'll be as delighted with the DVD as you are with the magazine... at least I hope so anyway.

If I could only tell you how many obstacles we jumped over to get this out you might understand. Someday I might just let you know... but for now please accept my sincere apologies, and thanks in advance for your patience and support.

Your friend,
Chris/Payaso
:friends: :joint:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
After returning from a trip out of town, I checked the PO box and found my issue 2 waiting for me(Mid Atlantic US). A happpy homecoming indeed.
It's a work of art, and will keep me entertained for a lot longer than the 5 minutes that many competitor's mags will last.
I bet I won't be sick of reading it (if ever) until the DVD arives :yes:
so, nice work to all who were involved ith the production of this fine magazine!
It rocks just like issue 1.
cook

G

Man I really gotta go to Jamaica you guys made it look so fun there heh, I can't wait to see the DVD, but after reading the mag, WOW does it look good out there heh, Time to Plan a Vacation

G

guest123

darn , bummer about the dvd not workin ,, .. mine worked fine , hope the rest of yas get to see it soon , some real nice bubble shots etc etc ...

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
IC hit's the Midcoast...

IC hit's the Midcoast...

I got mine three days ago. Have enjoyed reading it very much, and looking forward to the arrival of the DVD.

GreatLakes THC

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
No Worries...

No Worries...

payaso said:
...We are sorry, but we only want to supply you with a quality product. Just like they do at any of Gypsy's businesses. I am sure that when you get yours in the mail, you'll be as delighted with the DVD as you are with the magazine... at least I hope so anyway.

If I could only tell you how many obstacles we jumped over to get this out you might understand. Someday I might just let you know... but for now please accept my sincere apologies, and thanks in advance for your patience and support.

Your friend,
Chris/Payaso
:friends: :joint:

I've heard Gypsy say "No Worries" a couple of times now and you know, he's always been right. You do great work Payaso.

No apologies needed.

GreatLakes THC :canabis:

G

Well, thanks Gypsy and Dutch for getting me my magazine and my address all takening care of. For every one else. My magazine came in today on Sat. to me on the East Coast, minus the DVD. The magazine is just AWESOME, and i've already read though it twice. Can't wait till the DVD makes it here, but i'm more then happy to have my second issue. Thanks again Gypsy, Dutch, and the rest of the crew working hard to get us our magazine.
Thank you and take care

G

ah shit.

i just moved and it probably fuggin came to the house that i no longer live at. as of thursday.

damnit.

THC

G

Hey everyone,stop gettin yer mags!lol I want mine too!I have a feeling it will be here soon,or at least i hope so.Nobody tell me how it ends,i want it to be a suprise.lol :joint: DWW

twodo

any news on when Australia is going to receive 2nd ed, I have annual subscription and now find my paypal acct trying to send in 2nd year subscription.
I realise that paypal payments is no longer available but it sucks when 2nd year subscription due and ya still waiting on 2nd edition from 1st year subscription
Any help appreciated :)

radars

My subscription has ended in the last couple of days, do you have the addresses of the ppl who originally subscribed with paypal before they stopped working with the mag.

Secondly, i would be amazed to find anybody who would be willing to subscribe now. I payed $104AU for 1 episode (maybe 2). Everybody should save their money and buy single episodes when they come out. Its great to see how supporting ppl are, but Ive just been ripped off about $100, the last thing im going to do is congratulate you for lining your pockets.
radars

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
subscribtion half filled or half missing?

subscribtion half filled or half missing?

I dunno radars. We're all entitled to our own opinion but I believe that Gypsy and crew will make good on the other two issues we paid for. Some people feel ripped off, I just feel it's a new mag having probs getting off the ground. I'm sure it will work itself out. If you have any Qs about getting what you paid for, I'm sure a PM to Gypsy would answer any questions or offer some resolution. Good luck mate, keep em green.
cook

Out of curiosity, when is the DVD scheduled for dispatch. Finished reading the mag the first evening I recieved it..... time for some visual stimulation I believe.