What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHERE IS THE SECOND IC MAGAZINE???

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
some

some

Trees for Legs said:
Anybody in the states recieve their mag yet? Just curious.....

hey trees.
Sounds like some folks in the states got theres, so I think they're starting to trickle in. I believe BOG mentioned that he got his.
Mine has yet to arrive here in the Mid-Atlantic region, but it will. I'm sure within the next week or so, I'll get some joy.
Good luck, and happy reading!
cook

Hey cook, thanks for the heads-up. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the mag arrives without a hitch. Just hope my name didn't disappear from the subscribers list after all this time.

Niemand

Smokin'Bones said:
BH

If you get a money order be sure it's an international money order. A US Postal money order is good only in the states, not even Canada. Western Union is where I get mine.

Hope this helps.

This STILL comes up......

Is this NEW???

I ALWAYS got my M.O.s from 7-11 or walmart! They are NOT the international type! Now.....I believe that its easier for those in question if you leave the m.o. blank (A change noted in the new policy re:M.O.s) but its same ol m.o.

If you do a search you will find a thread on this exact subject..... But

International Money Orders are NOT needed!!!

Peace.....

If I am WRONG, DG, PLEASE reply to this ASAP....

Im about to go get a M.O. for my DJ Short Blueberry and Afropips Triple Treat! and would HATE! to send the wrong one......

Jah Bless

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
and I've been assured that mine has arrived within the borders of the Us and isn't far away from me, but I've been busy and just haven't had a chance to lay my hands on it as of yet. I will.
cook

Cooked Cook, that's excellent to hear that yours is within the US. Still no mag here, talk about a anti-climax. Been looking forward to it since Gypsy's announcement last week, thought it would have been here for sure by now......... Any other confirmed deliveries to the US subscribers??

Trees for Legs

G

march 30th STILL no magazine....getting past ridiculus....I think the best thing to do is NOT announce anything untill one of us says...hey guess what got my magazine...

G

Yeah,i sent a pm awhile ago to see if maybe ill get an E-Mail to say its on its way,no answer yet.I got an E-Mail weeks ago sayin my $$ arrived.I heard someone in the US already got theires.Cant wait. :joint:

G

Shit, my mailman knows i'm waiting for something. The way i've been eyeing the mail box. Nice guy, but i'm ready for my magazine also. I hope things are all cleared up for the third issue when it's ready to come out, because i might lose it if i got to wait this long for the third issue. Yes, i know Gypsy has had problems. I totally understand and care for them and the crew. Just blowing off some steam, since i can grow.
Take care every and keep your eyes pealed,
BG

Well, my magazine arrived today minus the DVD. Attached on the envelope was a note that said, "Magazine Enclosed. Your DVD will arrive in a separate envelope."

I guess I can consider this a partial victory, however I was really more excited about the DVD than the mag. At this point I'll take what I can get.

G

Yeah I also got mine today without DVD, but atleast it's something to keep us busy reading, DVD will follow & all will be good :)

G

Did anyone recieve notice that the Mag was sent and on its way to them before they got it,or did it just show up?Just wondering if maybe mine could be on the way n just havent recieved word yet.Glad to hear people r startin to get em though. :joint: DWW

G

Got mine. Very nice so far. Beautiful photography and expertly done. Can't wait for the DVD! :canabis:

HarryNugz

I'm happy to say the mags made it to Cali! Don't dispair folks cause they are out now and anyday know you'll have yours too!!! Just thumbing thru it and the mag is as beautifully put together as the first issue. Maybe IC Mag. will set the standard on what cannabis publications should look like.