What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHERE IS THE SECOND IC MAGAZINE???

SuperToker

If you don't have the time or desire to manage putting together a quarterly magazine, then hire someone to do it, or give people refunds. Making someone wait a year for their second issue of your magazine is rediculous. Gypsy, please tell us what is wrong, and what the status is of International Cannographic. All of us have been patiently waiting for a while now, and would really like to see more issues. thanks

G

Looks like someone has a crisis on their hands . . .

”Activate, actuate, and accelerate—Don't hesitate—concentrate, calibrate, and calculate. I'm here to educate you, so imitate what I dictate and integrate. Don't stop to speculate and do not deviate or you will deflate, degenerate, and deteriorate. Orientate your mind so you can escalate. Dedicate and delegate yourself to create and cultivate an animate brain state. Facilitate and formulate your focus to fixate your fate and open the floodgate. Always contemplate. Liberate. Don't frustrate—Meditate. Elevate yourself to penetrate that agitate irate state and celebrate.”​

G

When you browse Seedbay you will see a banner at the bottom of one of the pages that says New Issue and DVD out now.I thought that meant the new Iss so i sent my money for it the other day.I can wait a bit....o.k. where is it!lol :wave:

I don't have much hope at this point. I have written off my money as a learning experience, and don't expect to see another issue or a refund. It's obvious that there have been MAJOR complications, and one can only assume that the magazine portion apon which this forum is based has been way-layed for other ventures. I can tell you one thing Gypsy will never see another red cent from me.

Very Disappointed,
Trees For Legs :mad:

I have inquired about the second issue for ages now......... At least 6 months I have waited and inquired. I am done with the inquires at this point. Like I said I am sorely disappointed and will NEVER do buisness with the likes of Gypsy again.

It's kinda sad how such a vibrant community has florished around one magazine issue, and the promises of three more that we have YET to see....... Really wish I didn't have to be the scape-goat for all the other disappointed subscription holders, but alas it seems like I am the only one pissed off enough to say anything, so be it

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
OK, but y not 1 last effort, a pm, to Gypsy himself m8. I can understand y ur pissed though, but y not just give him a pm and ask one last time, and just say, look, can i have the monbey back then, just find out, no point giving up on ur cash without physically asking for a refund 1st is there.
y not start another thread in member support???? or PM the editor.

G

Trees for legs, I sent a PM many months ago inquiring about the status of the next mag and about refunds also. I got no response. I don't know. I've been hoping Gypsy and Crew would say something to those of us that paid for a subscription. I hope he sees this thread and let's us know something about how to get a refund or if we can get seed credit, anything.

Yeah cheebacheeba, I figured I would probablly be meet with the same response, hence my lack of interest in doing so. I am tired of the same old lame excuses that we have been given over the process of 10-months since the scheduled 2nd issue release, I'm totally over this scherade.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The second edition will be here as soon as I can sort out this mess.......and we will honour all subscriptions......the person in charge of making the video for the DVD appears to have dissapeared with the magazines expensive DVD camera.....laptop and several thousands of dollars that were supposed to go towards the printing of the next edition.....He has not had any contact with me for some weeks.......so we are trying to get thru this situation.....The second edition is currently at the printers but once it is printed we cannot distribute it without the DVD......and so I am trying to find someone that will put the DVD together for us presently...

My apologies to any subscribers.......as soon as we have the next edition in hand it will be mailed out a.s.a.p.

G

I appreciate your response, Gypsy.
How will this affect the rest of the issues that are paid for and their frequency? Will the new situation allow for more printings or will it just be two issues?

G

Good help is hard to find ...his karma will catch up soon / sorry about your loss / but even worse your trust was breached /

May you be blessed 10 fold what was taken from the cannabis world / keep up the good work / I am on your side!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
you only entitled to the things u aint had, so u wouldnt get ur whole money back.....and as its internet buisness,international, fuck knows.
There u go tho, zsum cunt has ripped em again. man,
Hey gypsy, I know we dont like em, but when its this kinda thing, call the fecking law m8, its their job to sort that shit out, maybe they will actually do it for a fuckin change m8. Have the prick charged with theft. Peeps u migfht not like this, but when its owt like that,m I will call em every ime, and if u think its wrong, get fucked, lol not really, but as I say, its what theyre meant to be there 4 innit.

G

so sorry to hear that Gypsy...will people never learn? I know this is a business with more ups and downs than most, but a crook is a crook in any business and it just makes me sad how the same people who may preach peace and love and ganja one day are looking out for number 1 the next, to the detriment of many innocents.

Those of you who are justly requesting information regarding the second issue - in a polite or not so polite manner - should pause to read Gypsy's post, but also take a moment to read between the lines, and take a step back for a moment and let him work this out. Have faith. Gypsy and everybody involved with the magazine will no doubt put things right. The stoner's first rule is patience. You've all been patient up until now, a little longer won't kill you.

Harry can we tone down the language a bit? I know you get all fired up, but there are ladies present :rolleyes:

:wave:

FilterTip

Amen BV!! i wonder how some of the people would handle a situation like this if it were there bussiness? some cats don´t really understand, shit in my bussiness you have to take it day by day............. things happen

G

I agree with you to a point, Bluevelvet. It's a matter of principles though. I paid for a years subscription which entailed 4 issues for that year. I've had amazing patience. I've sat back and watched as hundreds of the 1st issue were given away. After awhile, "have patience" gets old. I'm not a hellraiser, and have ordered seeds many times. I have no problem with this site, and especially Gypsy and DG. I, just like everyone else that paid for a subscription, believe in the Seeds Direct/ICMag crew or we wouldn't have bought the subs in the first place. How many have done that?
However, I do have a problem with not getting what I paid for. That's business. You pay for a product and agree to their terms, you expect the product under the terms you agreed to. Is that wrong or is it caveat emptor in this case?
What's making this a big deal is that you have people being extremely vocal about it when it doesn't apply to them. (Not you Blue Velvet)

Latest posts

Latest posts