Barr puts it out there, no special counsels needed for election or hunter
telling Trump to prepare to not be president soon
the Trump traveling itinerary must exist now, sketchy maybe
but he knows he needs a plan
you can run Donald but you can't hide

Yup,

He's breaking up with Trump slowly.

Im'One

It looks like Mike p is leaving town right after the Jan 6 vote in the Senate. Now why would he do that? Lol...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trumps going to fire him.

i don't think VP is a position that you can be fired from. the chump could ask him to resign, not sure if Penis would do it. it WOULD get him out of having to announce publicly "Mr. Biden is the president-elect" and enrage the orange dickhead even more, lol...:bigeye:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
well, considering these are his bedfellows.....

picture.php

Im'One

i don't think VP is a position that you can be fired from. the chump could ask him to resign, not sure if Penis would do it. it WOULD get him out of having to announce publicly "Mr. Biden is the president-elect" and enrage the orange dickhead even more, lol...:bigeye:

I'm wondering if he will declare Biden the winner and over rule any objections from the floor. I think he can do that and maybe save his party from splitting down the middle.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
they can force 2 hr debate if they object to a states numbers. a waste of time, because both the House & Senate would have to have a majority vote to reject. not possible since Democrats have the House; plus certain GOP Senators are saying THEY are not in favor. chump might get to lose repeatedly on the way out the door...it's like watching a re-make of "Groundhog Day" except it is The Chump starring as himself & he just keeps fucking losing and crying himself to sleep every night, terrified of prison...:groupwave::bigeye:

igrowone

Veteran
27 days for his last futile grasps at power
keeps grabbing onto that greased pole and every time no dice
time for the bunny to practice some moves
a short hunt is boring Donald, I want to see the stink of fear hanging on you

Amynamous

they can force 2 hr debate if they object to a states numbers. a waste of time, because both the House & Senate would have to have a majority vote to reject. not possible since Democrats have the House; plus certain GOP Senators are saying THEY are not in favor. chump might get to lose repeatedly on the way out the door...it's like watching a re-make of "Groundhog Day" except it is The Chump starring as himself & he just keeps fucking losing and crying himself to sleep every night, terrified of prison...:groupwave::bigeye:

Speaking of which, way before COVID and before trump’s IMPEACHMENT, congress subpoenaed the Treasury to provide trump’s taxes, as provided by federal law. Mnunchkin refused. Congress decided not to push it through the courts.
What happens to that subpoena after January 3rd?
Does it expire?
If it needs to be re-established anew, wouldn’t the reasons still exist to obtain trump’s taxes from the Treasury?
Curious minds want to know. :D

igrowone

Veteran
alrighty then, some major trump goings on
so Trump is on the record with committing an apparent crime
not that's news but it's more blatant this time
anyhow, that changes the odds on our Donald sticking it out in the USA
a lot? that may be too far, but some
which does provide incentive to move outside of the DOJ reach
I actually think he might kill himself if confronted with a criminal prosecution
but if he was out of their reach, tempting choice

Latest posts

Latest posts