What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is DT going?

imiubu

He'll go back to New York and most of us will forget about him in a couple years. As much as people are talking about him being prosecuted, it's not going to happen. He was(is) a sitting US President and it would set a precedent if he were arrested and convicted after his term. They'd then be able to retroactively go after any previous president that has committed a crime, you know like war crimes and drug trafficking and other minor things like human rights violations.

It'd be wonderful if the world worked in the moralistic way we're all talking about it here, but we all know it doesn't, there will always be Trumps in the world. But at least there'll always be weed too...

Indeed. Well said.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
here we go, plausible destination indeed
I'm wondering if Trump will ever dare to return to the NY Trump tower
looks like he's effectively an exile
and the value of said Trump tower without Donald? might be not much

and the value of Trump Tower with the Chump locked in a room on the top floor? priceless...:D

igrowone

Veteran
time to update, still early though
early because DT does not accept defeat easily, his one positive trait?
current talk seems to have DT at the center of a media empire, news would be just the start
Florida seems to make the most sense, if he stays in the USA
I seem to be getting this Cayman Island vibe, just seems right

White Beard

“I’m going to DISNEYLAND!!!”

I wouldn't doubt if he tried to buy OAN(One America News) and bring it to cable TV to compete with Fox.
...But that would require money, and he’s just about done shaking down the rubes....

To hell, if life was fair. Unfortunately fairness is a fairy tale.
Fortunately, he’ll is also a fairytale, but I’m down with your sentiment, Joe

and the value of Trump Tower with the Chump locked in a room on the top floor? priceless...:D
Give it to David S. Pumpkins to run as a haunted attraction....

G.O. Joe

Veteran
picture.php
The Don has friends in high places who can protect him from accountability.

HGCC

He'll go back to New York and most of us will forget about him in a couple years. As much as people are talking about him being prosecuted, it's not going to happen. He was(is) a sitting US President and it would set a precedent if he were arrested and convicted after his term. They'd then be able to retroactively go after any previous president that has committed a crime, you know like war crimes and drug trafficking and other minor things like human rights violations.

It'd be wonderful if the world worked in the moralistic way we're all talking about it here, but we all know it doesn't, there will always be Trumps in the world. But at least there'll always be weed too...

I agree in theory, but given that polite society views trump as a pariah, I could see him being a sacrificial lamb to maintain the status quo. Hold up the guy that bucked the system (to whatever extent one believes that) as an example to others. I sure don't get the appeal, but I do understand a good "go fuck yourself" type of mentality and appeal that people saw in him.

The 2024 calls are delusional. I do think he could launch a media network that would knock fox out of its spot, it would be hilarious irony.

Gry

Veteran
No matter what else he may do, I expect he will continue
holding "events" where he can interact with his base.

G

A reality television program based inside a New York prison, or maybe the star caricature in a board game? An identifiable hero figure in a new version of 'Call of Duty'??

Brother Nature

I agree in theory, but given that polite society views trump as a pariah, I could see him being a sacrificial lamb to maintain the status quo. Hold up the guy that bucked the system (to whatever extent one believes that) as an example to others. I sure don't get the appeal, but I do understand a good "go fuck yourself" type of mentality and appeal that people saw in him.

The 2024 calls are delusional. I do think he could launch a media network that would knock fox out of its spot, it would be hilarious irony.

We'd have to actually live in a polite society first off. But, I get what you're saying. If that were true, if society truly needed a sacrifice and not just to please it's ego, why is Dick Cheney not in jail? Or Rumsfeld, Clinton, the Bushes, Oliver North, or Reagan, for that matter? I think he may have to end up paying some fines, sacrificing some businesses interests, but then he'll prop himself backup off of his supporter base with a 'news' network. Besides if he goes to jail, he becomes a martyer for certain sector of society and to a narcissist, that's heaven. Best thing we can do it simply forget about him, write him off as another useless president that really accomplished nothing more than being a pawn in the further division of the United States.

HGCC

No matter what else he may do, I expect he will continue
holding "events" where he can interact with his base.

Having attended a number of monster jam events, my guess is 10 bucks a head with the real money being made on concessions.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
any chance he will take Rudy & the Kraken with him? he's gonna need "good legal representation" no matter where he hides...:good:

igrowone

Veteran
Trump is going to run again in 2024.
could be
but between then and now, he's going to be somewhere doing something
I personally find it interesting on guessing where and what that might be
my thought is he's not going in a good trajectory at the moment

G

I'm sure The Donald will run again, but from whom, and over what offense?

St. Phatty

Maybe his Tangie-ness could be a cell-mate with Jeffrey Dahmer.

Trump is looking like his #1 goal for the rest of his term is to weigh 300 pounds.

Plenty of food there.

Some might say, "but Dahmer died in 1994".

:skiiing: