What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's your favorite vaporizer?

Koondense

Veteran
There are lots of fake Arizers and other vapes on the net.
I once got an Air and Pax for almost same money as retail but both were fake.
So don't be so sure you're buying the originals for such money.

Green Squall

There are lots of fake Arizers and other vapes on the net.
I once got an Air and Pax for almost same money as retail but both were fake.
So don't be so sure you're buying the originals for such money.

You definitely need to be careful. If I was going the Ebay route I would only buy from a Top Rated Seller w/ excellent feedback and make sure they are an authorized retailer. Lots of sketchy people on Ebay but there are deals to be found.

BrainSellz

Veteran
It's good to be frugal even if you aren't broke. That's my moto anyways.

I bumped into a friend today and he had his vape on him so we had a quick sesh. It's been a while since I've used one and now I have the vape bug! I have 3 choices.

1. Pulsar APX- Definently a budget vape but it has good reviews
2. Arizer Air
3. Davinci Ascent

Suggestions anyone?

When buying a vape I wouldn't budget. Spend the dough on the best.

The Mighty by Storz-Bickle has been the ultimate experience, better than most countertops as well. There is no adjustment period, it wrecks you right out of the box with amazing flavor hit after hit. If the Crafty wasn't defective I would recommend. Haven't tried the GrassHopper but have heard it's amazing and believe it.

Run from the Davinci.

IMO

angelgoob

glad to see the Pulsar APX being mentioned. It's only 60 dollars and works. Fully vaporizes herb. Plus I've used to oil cartridge and you get many hits.

I make edibles out of my abv.

Green Squall

I just used the Pulsar APX for the first time and and have no regrets buying it. God I missed that taste from the first pull on a vape. Nothing compares to it. I love the size too. Truly a portable vape. Can't beat the price either.

7/10 IMO. Overall a good deal. If your a hardcore vape user, obviously buy something more expensive, but for the causal user like me, it's perfect because I'm not giving up smoking!

I love my Arizer Extreme for a good heavy session.
I like the Solo for portable use.
I love the G pen for concentrates when traveling.

Latest posts

Latest posts