What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's your favorite vaporizer?

OGFR

The Lotus Vaporizer

The Lotus Vaporizer

My favorite vaporizer is the Lotus its not one I have seen mentioned. I have used many vaporizer and the Lotus is DYNAMITE!!!

Gnz

I've just bought a Focus Pro so my wife and I can both enjoy a quick session on the go instead of sharing my Arizer Air.

I think the Arizer just beats it on taste but I'm really impressed, for half the price of the Air the Focus Pro has 9/10ths of the quality and is the first 'pen' shaped vaporizer I've enjoyed using. 18650 battery too which is handy. If it's still holding together in a year when the warranty expires I think I'll buy another one or whatever the latest Focus is.

I'm in the market for a new desktop unit next, I have an old vaporite but it would be nice to fill bags. Anyone had much success with a cheaper unit than the original Volcano?

Portable Flowermate . . . . Anyone have one explode? I hear the e pens are blowing up, lol
I wonder, as mine has a quick chargeable ionic battery . . . . Boom! Your high, and blown the funk up . . . . Similar to the samsung phones . . . What's causing them to explode?

which model explode ?
u tried the MINI PRO ?

my favourite it is Volcano..obviously ;)

tr1ck_

I have a DBV, a Volcano, and the original Pax. My favorite is the Volcano, but I think it is time for me to find a new portable unit to replace the pain to clean Pax

cryptop

Still using an Arizer Solo that I've had since 2012...

Has anyone used a Saionara? Seems like those are one of the best for concentrates

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have been using Arizer Extreme-Q for years. Would be interested in knowing more about the temps people are using. I usually start at 220C and move to 230C to finish it off.

I did bongs for 30 years, and last ten years would cough up black crap every morning. That stopped as soon as I switched to vape.

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
:rasta:

After mucho, mucho years of smoking I finally broke down and bought my first vape a couple of months ago. I was instantly hooked, I love it.

Its a Flowermate Vapormax V5.0x Mini. Its super portable, does dry material and concentrates, and came with all sorts of doo-dads including a fitting for various size glass bongs. It has 6 temperature settings which so far seems to be more than enough.

It was only about 100 bucks shipped and they threw in an "OK" aluminum grinder and a small plastic bud box.

Granted this is more of an entry level vape, but as good as it works, I really have to wonder if its worth spending 3 times as much for a big name unit?

:rasta:

TexMex McDirt

I've used an Arizer Solo for a couple of years now and loved it. I just got an Arizer Air and love it even more for one simple reason, you can swap out batteries. I have 3 batteries and just rotate them out. I friggin love the Air. So easy to clean. Great vape.

SamsonsRiddle

Since no one has mentioned it, I'm going to throw out the IMAG Pro Ceramic. Picked these up a couple years back at $55 - it's pen shaped and doesn't burn your flowers.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I know a lot are using low end portables. I use Arizer Extreme-Q. It shows exact temp. I feel if I am not running 230C at the end, not getting the most out of it. I am broke ass biatch. I treat everything like I was broke (I am close).

Green Squall

I know a lot are using low end portables. I use Arizer Extreme-Q. It shows exact temp. I feel if I am not running 230C at the end, not getting the most out of it. I am broke ass biatch. I treat everything like I was broke (I am close).

It's good to be frugal even if you aren't broke. That's my moto anyways.

I bumped into a friend today and he had his vape on him so we had a quick sesh. It's been a while since I've used one and now I have the vape bug! I have 3 choices.

1. Pulsar APX- Definently a budget vape but it has good reviews
2. Arizer Air
3. Davinci Ascent

Suggestions anyone?

shithawk420

Veteran
My bro has the extreme q and I really like it.he has a really nice portable vap made of gun metal and has a slot for flowers AND concentrates,so I guess you could smoke both at the same time, meaning there's two slots.but don't remember the name

seeded

It's good to be frugal even if you aren't broke. That's my moto anyways.

I bumped into a friend today and he had his vape on him so we had a quick sesh. It's been a while since I've used one and now I have the vape bug! I have 3 choices.

1. Pulsar APX- Definently a budget vape but it has good reviews
2. Arizer Air
3. Davinci Ascent

Suggestions anyone?

I haven't used a pulsar but I'm a big fan of arizer. I have the extreme q which I've absolutely thrashed for 3 years straight and it's still as good as the day I got it. I also have the arizer solo which is basically the same as the air and is my daily use vape as it uses considerably less plant material than the extreme q but if I'm honest I do find myself going back to the q for a bag or two pretty much every day and after a good 1.5 years of near constant use the battery is finally starting to go on the solo. It still works perfectly it's just taking an extra 20 mins to charge and I now get 6x 12min full cycles instead of 7 so not a big deal but one that's worth mentioning all the same.

My ex has a davinci ascent and it's alright I guess but it's a pain in the arse to use. The little glass stem likes hiding, the base gets stupid hot in your hands, you have to draw the vapour through the entire length of the vape which definitely gunks it up on the inside, etc. It's basically the opposite of the air/solo which heats everything up in the mouthpiece for the shortest distance, ease of cleaning, etc. so I wouldn't recommend it over them at all.

Green Squall

^I used to have the Solo. Solid little vape. I switched back to smoking and stupidly sold it. I agree the battery life was excellent. Arizer has excellent customer service. I'm sure they'd replace the battery for you. I would definitely get the Extreme Q if I was looking for a tabletop but I'm specifically looking for portable.

Ru5tyNaiL

The Volcano classic was my first vape, and I never traded up. Still going strong. Been looking at getting a portable option though.

Green Squall

The Volcano classic was my first vape, and I never traded up. Still going strong. Been looking at getting a portable option though.

Lots of good deals on Ebay. You can get the Arizer Air for $130 and the Davinci Ascent for $150-Both from authorized retailers.

EDIT: I went ahead and bought the Pulsar APX. $51 shipped. I'm not giving up smoking and will only be using it occasionally so I didn't think it made sense to drop the money for a super expensive one.

Latest posts

Latest posts