What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's your favorite vaporizer?

Stortz & Bickel Mighty. It was recommended by most so I got one. First vaporizer I ever got but I love it. The taste is unbeatable compared to smoking joints or something similar and it is cost efficient aswell, I spend only half the money on herbs since I have the Mighty. It can be a bit harsh on the lungs and the unit needs cleaning ever few days.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Just got my Volcano Digital Vaporizer delivered..

Just got my Volcano Digital Vaporizer delivered..

Any tips or suggestions on use..

Starting temps ? :party: Anything else ?

Any tips or suggestions on use..

Starting temps ? :party: Anything else ?

Starting temperature varies a bit per strain I guess. Sometimes I get A nice start at 170 - 175 Celcius, the other strain starts nicelly at 185 - 190 C. In occasion I even start at 200C before I end at 210 C. Lower temepratures taste better IMO. The condition of the herb really plays part aswell. Is it crumbled very fine or not, what is the RH of the herb, the amount of herb you vape at the time, how tight is it packed in the vaporizer oven, etc.

Bongo Fury

Grasshopper , really like it for several reasons : it's a pen ( nobody care ), rechargeable batteries , 6 seconds heating time , pure convection , easy to clean ...

TDK

Veteran
Got a new Vapepen for weed same as Ecig or else..
The Heads are different and i can put my weed or hash in it, hehe

Have also the normal Ecig´s, there i try to make hash into the Base liquid , the smell goes in need more CBD/ THC in it. More time needed to make few experiments with it:biggrin:

:tiphat:

angelgoob

I've had the magic flight launch box, the no2 vapir and now the Pulsar APX.

Pulsar wins for price. The no2 gave off fumes, so I junked it. The magic flight the hits taste good, you can burn it though. Good high I guess.

My pulsar doesn't full vape .35g in the first run and overheats. You wait 5 minutes and vape the rest if you want. It was 60 dollars, portable and 5 temperature settings.

Koondense

Veteran
Another vote for the Grasshopper,
used directly can get hot but when used with a bong it just delivers insanely thick and tasty clouds.
Can't imagine a better vape experience.

My favourite vaporizer would ideally vaporize the whole "bowl" in one draw. A total hit. Or several hits with the same ratios of terpenes/cannabinoids, which is not possible I think.

The Vapexhale does this for me. I have been attached to this thing for the last four months. It does concentrates( all glass) but the flower vapes really nice.

v1ru5

LOL @ these "real men" on page 2 here saying "VAPES ARE FOR CHICKS"

Like sayin "Joints are for girls, real men only do bucket boogie"

If you have only tried shit vapes with shit weed, too bad, but I've got plenty high from many.

It just doesn't have so much body hit than by smoking, because burning converts some of the THC straight to the bodyhitting components (degradation). So if you're into being stoned, instead of high, sure, vapes might not be your thing. But they do get you plenty high.

That said, I've tried good vapes, and bad vapes.

So far the best has been a Volcano, many of the portable ones have let me down bad, only heard good things from the Storz & Bickels portables (those are the ones that I'd pick if I had to go portable).

Soon getting a EVO because I've heard its the Volcano killer. We'll see.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
View Image
The Sub gives me huge hits thru me 1L EHLE tube.

Outcold, I need to look into something modern like that, that fits on a regular glass bong..

My old rasta friend built this steampipe for me 35 years ago when I stayed with him and his wife in the back hills of Jamaica,...
It's a very old-school vaporizer. I still use it in my yard when the weather is nice, while sitting around my fire pit in the evenings.
You have to put coals from the campfire in the tin pan on top of the tall bowl.. It works great!
Back in those days, none of my friends could understand the principle of how it worked when I first brought it home with me... they just knew it got them ripped!
Not very many people had heard of a steampipe or vaporizer back then....

So in conclusion I have to say, this is my favorite vaporizer...

Attachments

• steampipe.jpg
    steampipe.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 17

CannaBruh

vapexhale turbine, took awhile to "learn" but have since fell in love with it. If I had to complain about anything, it gets "hot" hence the slip, use it shut it off don't let it run.

When it's clean and the water is cold it's so nice.

shithawk420

Veteran
absolutly PDX. i would hit that.im sure you gotta know what your doing.its nothing like setting a digi temp control! lol

Lucky 7

Portable Flowermate . . . . Anyone have one explode? I hear the e pens are blowing up, lol
I wonder, as mine has a quick chargeable ionic battery . . . . Boom! Your high, and blown the funk up . . . . Similar to the samsung phones . . . What's causing them to explode?

Lucky 7

It must be heat induced . . . I know mine shutso down at five minute intervals . . . . I have another with ordinary nickel cadmium batteries, hmmmm safer probably

Latest posts

Latest posts