What's new

Whats your favorite strain?

B

bagseed77

sup dude, i read your other thread ,crazy as a mofo, i say weed grown by me is my fav. nothing better, this year it was an outdoor granny, its a mothership cross and is perfect daytime smoke. i like sats.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well my fav can change fast ..depending on the situation and time of the day... so far i'm very happy with my own creations. actually i'm wondering what is the majority of the seedbank breeders doing out there?!? especially some dutch companies (wont tell names:)

The Pandora (private cross between a special F-13 & bubblegum:) is far on top of my day-smokes, the medical effect from the blockberry or sour kush is more want3d in the evening hours if no party is going on'

The taste & overall high' from the well-matured greenhouse plants are not comparable to any indoors hps nugs
...this herb is just pure love and simply makes everybody smile bright :D

sour kush

blockberry

pandora

0wnd :rasta:

Rastatrue

Hey Now,

The best pot? The last plant grown by myself, to share with those who did'nt.
It's all good man. Sure, keep looking you might find what your looking for. I plan on trying all the herb I can before I check out. Go ahead and rattle off those seedsellers hype. Still, plant one unknown seed, grow it out, harvest & dry it. Then smoke it.
Thank Jah Rastafari for the smoke/praise his glory.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Thats really hard to say but anything I grow which is rare is my favorite, just the satisfaction of smoking something you grew makes me feel accomplished!

M

mexilandrace

people new to real weed always like to talk about favorites, my favorite is weed.

there is no real answer to your question, the sooner you get that the sooner you will understand how amazing weed is.

C

CTSV

I smoked some reg out of a coke can, when I was twelve. I got wasted.

Really though. White Eyebrow!

tngreen

Veteran
you mean at the moment right? right now im lovin this Sweet Kush made by Xyz above (awesome job on the cross btw)

11613PB050019.JPG

11613PB050026.JPG

and Sharksbreath

11613PB050048.JPG

Both of these have the most uniques tastes to them and awesome highs! im sure the favorite will change with the next grow haha.

H

Hazeseeker

I honestly couldn't pick a favourite out of these 4:
SSH
NL#5xHaze
AfghanHazexAfghanSkunk
Jack Herer
:joint:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
You too Rand.... :D

I would say one of my favorites has been Jack Herer from Nirvanna....one of the first I ever grew, and one that made me laugh my ass off every time...., since then there have been so many more good memories of great pot. Destroyer, Johhy Blaze, Love Potion, Cascadia....

I think the common theme here is anything that the person grew themselves....

Littleleaf

Veteran
An unknown bag seed.
Absolutely devastating she was!
Lost her,but still have some seed left. On the quest to find her sister.

peace
leaf

kid1

something I'll never see again was from seed. don't underestimate the power of bag seed or a seed in general?

Kinderfeld

my best smoke was a nugg I found in a bag...it wasn't suppose to be there I can promise you it made me feel warm content, but active enough to giggle and pay attention... its was AWESOME. That is all I have had of it though all I remember are think fire red hairs...as this got me to spot it in a little over an once soon as I got home...I guess the point is that random bagseed can be good I believe it if that nug had just one or two seeds I would have been set....sigh...try as many strains as you can tho never settle for just one life is too short...my best smokes now consist of more than one strain in a nice bong :) need some maybe a diesel/kush/haze bong pack....yummm... if you ant a strain you can buy now in seed though it'd have to be SSH

Last edited:
R

randude101

Bacchus said:
You too Rand.... :D

I would say one of my favorites has been Jack Herer from Nirvanna....one of the first I ever grew, and one that made me laugh my ass off every time...., since then there have been so many more good memories of great pot. Destroyer, Johhy Blaze, Love Potion, Cascadia....

I think the common theme here is anything that the person grew themselves....

You know laughing is the thing in life I love to do most. I am an engineer. I bet you guys only think we laugh at stuff really stupid too. I am having so many funny thoughts right now. This cheap pot I got last time was a good deal. I took 3/4 of an ounce of this stuff and made some BHO. I have that put away for when am out of pot lol. Looks like I am going to get some really good stuff tomorrow. I have to almost bend over for this stuff, but damn I can afford it.

Latest posts

Latest posts