Whats your favorite strain?

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree with vavwl in the g-13 crosses
also the bluberry and the cheese

G

On fall, I will be smoke (Kali mist x arjans haze) x (oasis x lowryder) :D we will see what this is a weed :D

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Rosy Cheeks- Thanks for the low down on the Golden Skush. I received a pack as a freebie and it's been sitting in storage ever since. Sounds like a nice strain.
Peace, Mr.M

mariman

kali mist is legendary huh brainthor.........would love to try one of those long flowering sativas one of these daze! :wave:

how long is the flowering time?

mariman

Oh and by the way my favorite was sourbubble bx2......holy shite that was some thing...flavor had as many layers as a 200.00 dollar bottle of cabernet high was surprisingly up (harvested at about 52 days) but after one two many tokes.....goodbye.........

:wave:

Also Kyle Kushmans strawberry cough clone that was a really nice buzz too! :wave:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
I feel that each occasion has it's own weed. I generally keep half a dozen strains in my jars and go for one or the other, reading a book-weed, bicycling in the mountains-weed, staring into the ceiling-weed, etc.
I couldn´t say it better!! :yes:

G

My favourite smoke is my own smoke :joint: :wave: and big :spank: for dealers selling crap....:fsu:
Have a nice day! :wave:

Last edited:
Rosy Cheeks said:
I feel that each occasion has it's own weed. I generally keep half a dozen strains in my jars and go for one or the other, reading a book-weed, bicycling in the mountains-weed, staring into the ceiling-weed, etc.

Can you elaborate on which strains you use for each of these occasions?

da-2B

BadTicket said:
Oh and i wouldn't put too much faith in HTCC winners..
$£€ talks.. Not that i'm saying they are all bad, but the hype puts up the price and the competition is, well, unfair.

:yeahthats BadTicket --> WORD

<-- from the first met till now beeing togethter with mariejane everytime was something special and unique.She is mellow, lazy, trippy, anything you want her to be she is...till now it`s benn around 12 years from this first (my) hole life changin moment and the favourite smoked @all time and after that will be cannabis sativa or cannabis indica, never cannabis ruderalis. :wink:

greetz da 2-B

Last edited:

THC•20

Whats your favorite strain?

Well I was wondering what are you guys favorite strains and why? I never had the privilege to know what I was smoking but since I started growing I have 3 bags of beans, strains that I know exactly what they are. And I'm sure they're all potent. But I'm looking for a strain that I can never get tired of and gets me very high every time I smoke it, like I never can develop a tolerance for it or something like that. That'd be great. But I was wondering what are you guys favorite strains (available to the public) and why? I just want to know because maybe I'll take some strains into consideration and try to get some seeds of them and see what it's like.

I

icon

well first off it depends if you like sativa's or indica's more but as for me
im into the sativa/indica mix. i lean a little more towards sativa's
but since theres so many to choose from heres my top 3:

KC BRAINS -(leda uno) it grew like an indica with very high yeilds
& had a full head high that was very giggly & euphoric with no burn out
& a very sweet lemon smell & taste. the down side is that kc brains germ rates
are very low.out of 2 packs (10 in each pack) only 2 sprouted & grew.

NIRVANA-(big bud) it also grew like an indica dense,short,compact
& also had high yeilds. but the high is all in the head clear headed,happy
& pleasant.big bud has a VERY skunky odor mixed with floral & fruit &
it also taste just how it smells.the best $15 i ever spent

NIRVANA-(ice) grows fast & has a short flowering time i harvested day 50
i definitly think i got the indica pheno.has dense tight nugs & a high yeild.
the high is very strong a mix of head & body high.very heavy in the body.&
the burn out made me feel retarded & then puts you to sleep.ice also gives you the
major munchies.the smell is heavy of very sweet hash as well as the taste.
ice also REEKS & you need a good scrubber to elimanate the smell.

G

THC•20 said:
Well I was wondering what are you guys favorite strains and why? I never had the privilege to know what I was smoking but since I started growing I have 3 bags of beans, strains that I know exactly what they are. And I'm sure they're all potent. But I'm looking for a strain that I can never get tired of and gets me very high every time I smoke it, like I never can develop a tolerance for it or something like that. That'd be great. But I was wondering what are you guys favorite strains (available to the public) and why? I just want to know because maybe I'll take some strains into consideration and try to get some seeds of them and see what it's like.
this one, blue satalite#1

THC•20

Damn it seems like all the strains I'm attracted to has a must for odor products to grow without it stinking up everything. Ice sounds good. Btw chroniclyfaded you can't think of one strain you've smoked and enjoyed lol?

Latest posts

Latest posts