What's new

Whats your favorite strain?

S

Space Ghost

this bogglegum is my favorite plant I've come caross thus far in my growing journeys...

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Don't have alot of grows under my belt, no "elites", but so far Serious Seeds AK-47 has been my favorite.

G

kali-mist from serious....because she is the best...........................................................................................................................................................

THC•20

brainthor said:
kali-mist from serious....because she is the best...........................................................................................................................................................

How tall does Kali Mist normally grow? Also does it stink up the house too bad or
is it just a strain that really doesn't raise suspicion? The Bogglegum looks good too :D.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I haven't grown alot yet but I have grown a few. I came across a some strains that are keepers so far.

Deep Chunk- True connoisseur smoke. Gotta love the rock hard purple nugs. Very exotic. I liked the high alot too, it started out intense and mellowed out. Very unique.

Strawberry Diesel- Excellent taste. Excellent high. I liked the Sour D pheno so far the best.

Kodiak Gold- Very unique. I loved the sweet earthy floral taste and the knockout high. Good meds for sure.

California Orange- Awesome taste and fat buds. Easy to grow.

Somango x Lavender- I liked the taste alot. It had that rich pine flavor.

White Russian x Afghan- Super potent and sweet tasting. I'd say some of the strongest shit I've smoked in awhile.

Blueberry- Potent and of course tasty.

So far those are my favorites. I still got lots of strains to try before I can say which one is my favorite.

G

mine get three times there size in flower..its smells like a buddhist temple incense...in the very end she starts to smell but not really bad at all until them...bogglegum is a real low odor strain..but you cant get it anymore...peace
THC•20 said:
How tall does Kali Mist normally grow? Also does it stink up the house too bad or
is it just a strain that really doesn't raise suspicion? The Bogglegum looks good too :D.

B

Blakendn

OG kush, sweet purple, nl #5 * haze, trainwreck, cali-o, connie chung, blockhead, purple kush, mendo purps, blueberry, jamaican sugar, god bud, lizard

S

Space Ghost

the thread asks whit is your favorite straiN not strains.... pick one.

I like very much some strains of paradise seeds, my Top 5

1º Belladona ( Par. seeds)
2º Mozambique*Sputhafrican ( non comercial)
3º Nébula ( Par seeds)
4º Ak 47 ( Serious Seeds)
5º Sensi Star ( Paradise)

Thanks.

THC•20

DimeBag65 said:
cotton candy kush (cotton candy x bubba kush)

Now that sounds good. Cotton Candy Kush, where could I get that? Btw Blakendn I don't think I could get access to any of those strains :p. And yeah I'm scared to grow BB even though I have a few beans of it. I hear that it's hard to grow and the slightest thing could affect the yield. I dunno I'm just a noob and I hear I that noobs should pick something easier to grow haha.

mariman

75 days doesnt seem too bad.....got some johnny blaze seeds wonder what I will get from those.......heard some great things about johnny. Have heard descriptions of apollo 11 that seem almost too good to be true :wave:

peace
M

osirica420

What's your favorite psychedelic strain?

What's your favorite psychedelic strain?

Hey i am just curious as to what's everyones favorite psychedelic(trippy) like type strain..

Try some Neviles haze...crazy sativa high wih enhanced sound and visuals....Listen to some Dark side of the Moon while toking.

Latest posts

Latest posts