2. what ever I'm smoking at the moment
3. see above two notes

OG Kush / and or purple kush....great pain meds
Chocolope...great dessert strain and trippy:ying:
Jack Herer ...great for social anxiety and fibro
A very clear headed cerebrial high

I

InvisibleEmpire

There are a few strains I plan on running for the new year (2011), with those being sour diesel and...didn't someone make mention sweet tooth is being re-released?

I'd say the best tasting and best high I've had was either NYCD or NYCD x haze when I was in amsterdam..

i've only smoked ~30-40 strains in my life though, so not a great database...nor did i have repeated toke sessions or have the ability to blaze them in a comfortable environment and able to scrutinize...amsterdam is just a blur....always is!

I would LOVE to try any of BOG's strains, but I am (for 2011) focused on (more than 3, sue me!)

- All of BOG's strains
- Sour Diesel
- ST if it is re-released
- Deep Chunk
- Blue Satellite 2.2

SuperHemp

My favorites are blueberry crosses. BBxSk#1 for long-lasting social happy dancing permagrin buzz, BBxNL or BBxAfghan for more relaxing, long-lasting euphoria and blissfulness. I always run a blueberry cross. Right now I'm running Jack Hererx((BBxAfghan)xTrue Blueberry), as always i expect an awesome permagrin happy experience from the blueberry, and added vigor&yield from the non-blueberrys. The "Flo" used in True Blueberry is my favorite high, but not my favorite plant (Like the blueberry: lowish yield, pathetic vigor and low stress resistance).

Thank you DJ Short..

S

Shan Diego

Alien Dog is my favorite. (Chem D x Alien Technology) Thank you Obsoul33t!

S

stickey fingers

SOUR BUBBLE

SOUR BUBBLE

1) SOUR BUBBLE ( MY VIPER, SWEET SOUR CREAM, FUNKY N SKUNKY, IT IS A INTENSE INDCA WITH A SATIVA LIKE HIGH :D
2) CHOLATE TAI (THE STUFF OFF THE BOATS IN THE 80S FROM SF, 8 HOUR HIGH THAT TAKES YOU TO HEAVEN) IT WASNT TIED ON A STICK LIKE THE 70S BUT WAS KILLER TAI )
3)HASH PLANT( CANNABIS HERB THAT TASTES LIKE HASH, UNBELIVABE ! HAVE HAD TWICE IN MY LIFE IN CALI AND VANCOVER.
IF I WERE TO CHOSE JUST ONE IT WOULD BE SOUR BUBBLE , I HAVE THREE PHENOS AND WORKING ON A FOURTH AND MORE, SWEET, SOUR, AND HASH, THE 4TH LOOKS LIKE CLASSIC #3 BACK CROSS,
I BELIVE STRAINS ARE SPECFIC FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE, WHAT WORKS FOR ME MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY BODY VICE VERSA, THAT SAID I BELIVE SOUR BUBBLE SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING LABLE :D

SPECIAL THANKS GP,REZ,OJD
RIP DR JAY

Acotaco

Thanks super iv heard good things about them Andd have been wanting to try there northern skunk an skunk berry. So they have a good representation of a blue?

stoney419

1) SOUR BUBBLE ( MY VIPER, SWEET SOUR CREAM, FUNKY N SKUNKY, IT IS A INTENSE INDCA WITH A SATIVA LIKE HIGH :D
2) CHOLATE TAI (THE STUFF OFF THE BOATS IN THE 80S FROM SF, 8 HOUR HIGH THAT TAKES YOU TO HEAVEN) IT WASNT TIED ON A STICK LIKE THE 70S BUT WAS KILLER TAI )
3)HASH PLANT( CANNABIS HERB THAT TASTES LIKE HASH, UNBELIVABE ! HAVE HAD TWICE IN MY LIFE IN CALI AND VANCOVER.
IF I WERE TO CHOSE JUST ONE IT WOULD BE SOUR BUBBLE , I HAVE THREE PHENOS AND WORKING ON A FOURTH AND MORE, SWEET, SOUR, AND HASH, THE 4TH LOOKS LIKE CLASSIC #3 BACK CROSS,
I BELIVE STRAINS ARE SPECFIC FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE, WHAT WORKS FOR ME MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY BODY VICE VERSA, THAT SAID I BELIVE SOUR BUBBLE SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING LABLE :D

SPECIAL THANKS GP,REZ,OJD
RIP DR JAY

I have to agree the sour bubble is the shit

Nevi

I´m all for Sativas as daytime smoke,and then maybe some Kush to when Im going to sleep.
I just finished a Sensi Silver Haze#9 crop,and that is soo good shit.I also like a good hybrid,Sativa dominant of course.:)
Yesteday I put 8 "Viper" (Burmese pure /Blackseed (Mexican IBL) under 2 dishes.Should be interesting.I also have some Cherrybomb II (they are both from Reefermans gear).I also love C99.
Viva Sativa.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts