What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats yer top of the top holy grail strain??

C

Cracky

Alculpco Gold
Thai stick
Elephant Weed

three very different buzzes.

G

Greyskull

my SourDieselXSourBubbleBX3

my SourDieselXSourBubbleBX3

picture.php

I'll take the pepsi challenge with this plant vs anyone's anything anywhere... not ready to make this years IC 420 cup but Greyskull is ramping up for 2010's.

OGorganic

Veteran
My all time fav is the long lost Skunk#2! I would trade my whole lineup for just one cut of it.

Runners up:
Pre 98 San Diego Hashplant
MTF(the tange cut)
NL5
Pre 98 Bubba
Chem fam
OG fam
Sour D
Purple Urkle
I love too many strains...

That SD x SB is my favorite new one at the moment. Greyskull isnt joking about that one.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I have tried about 95% of the strains named and my all-time favorite is the one thats gettin fired up next!! Wheres my lighter!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real proper Strawberry Cough, anything hazy in the flavor dept...

Sour is always on stand-by..

And a real standout was Stardust...Smoked her at the Rokerij in 2000, I believe she is part Jamaican, may be passed around under a different name???? She was so flavorful it was easy to go back for more...

MP

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
I'm still searching for my Holy Grail Cannabis Strain(tm) but if I could only grow fiour from here on out they would be (liable to change next month): DJ's Blueberry, NYSD, BOG's Lifesaver, Strawberry Cough.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
That Blue Moonshine pic is amazing..>!

Remember folks, a "Holy Grail" strain is not only your favorite to smoke, but also easy and productive to grow..... VERY RARE....

None of the Chem/Kushes qualify for that distinction..... IMHO.... But Great to smoke, fo sho'.

Out of what I presently have going:

Legends High End
#1, the "Rene" Pheno would be my present choice....
Yield, quality, looks, smell and taste all there.

But trying out MRN SSH, Pure Kush clone-only, and Pure Kush X NL/OG Kush from Pure Kush Company.

Krush, Island Sweet Skunk, Grape Krush, Ed Rosenthal Superbud, Planck, Deep Chunk, Black Domina... it's so hard to pick one, and that depends on my mood, etc. But I could be happy with any of these strains if I could only take one of them to a desert island.

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
:rasta:

No doubt in my mind. Got to be my pure Jamaican Sativa "Sata Nash". Been growing it for years and never disappointed. Although it takes about 115 days to finish the way I like it.

mr noodles

my actual holly grail is something i work on since 2003 .

its a poly made of (god bud x pacific g-13 know as reeferman g-sus) x( romulan x thai blueberry sativa ,the thai is clone only from dj himself) .

not a commercial yielder at all, its a pure medicinal selection .

THC•20

Well I admit I haven't had my share of the better strains, but out of the plants in my garden I put my #1 pheno of DSD on a pedestal. My #1 is so good that I would try my best to smoke my other bud and leave the #1 jar alone but some how it still leaves the fastest :mad:. I have 2 other strains I haven't smoked yet, BR & C99. I smoked some BR before but I never had the C99, we'll see how it holds up against the DSD lol.

22773100_7543.JPG

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think the seedline is just the path.... the phenos are another choice of direction,,,,a clone is the objective/grail......unless its a propper IBL an phenos ae minimal,,then its truly a "grail seedline"

,,Cheese is my current number 1,,,,so that would make SK1 my gail seedline

at first guess SSH is my best seedline,,,,followed by Haze,,,too many to mention,,,C99 is allways called a grail seedline

###but a propper old Cali Afghan seedline is what i realy want for xmas###

cpt.kush

im still lookin for my holy grail..but so far for my sativa fix i keep at least 1 clone of rez dog's(double sour diesel.v2) in the line up now as far as indicas go i been running dna's (pure afghan)for the past 3 grow cycle.

all time strain would have to be the first plant i ever harvested. I called her Silver Queen. The buds were just OMG amazing...... Best high ive ever had was from that girl:joint:

K

kittykronic

man i gotta tell ya i took some jillybean tga and crossed it with a real pineapply pheno i had from years ago...the high the taste OMG..I JUST LOVE IT...but honestly had this stuff called honeybud back in 1985 it was almost black with gold hairs..very visual tunnel vision laughing that was all time numero-uno!!!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the moment and judging by appearence and smell bout 1 week till i smoke it is my CHEMDD by rez it is the best looking and smelling plant i have EVER seen nothing comes close yet..maybe my jack herer but after 10 years of smoking it everyday its gets boring so soon to be my chemdd will be the top of my holy grail hopefully it reveg's so i can take some cuttings cause i didnt take any b4 i turned it..
Am also going to cross it with my sensi star male to make CHEMSTAR!!!

Last edited:

JoJoDancer

If your ever in Jamaica find a narrow dusty road with a shaman at the end. He'll sell you "Black Majic". Have you ever seen "Serpant and the Rainbow?" I recemmend having the remote in your lap and pluggin the fridge up next to your lazy boy cause you won't be moving for hours...

W

Warpainted

I'm not much of a hardcore smoker, casual at best. I've never grown my own, and typically all I smoke is whatever going around. I don't have any "connections". I'm actually pretty pathetic when it comes to the pot scene.

But back in '94 or '95 - I smoked some "Skunk" with a friend and it blew my fucking mind. It made such an impact that for my first time growing, I decided to go with Skunk #1 from TFD. I would consider "Skunk", whatever it was to be my holy grail.

After Skunk, I'm going to try Trainwreck.

Latest posts

Latest posts