What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats yer top of the top holy grail strain??

Asiatica

For Sativas
Would love to get more of The Flying Dutchmens Pure Thai I grew out.
I really enjoyed that weed, not so strong but very effective.

For Indicas
Sensi Star leafy pheno. Tasted great and was more euphoric than couchlock.
But had that BASS we all know and love.

But im growing out new stuff so that is as of 2009...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
still lookin for the 'grail'... we have grown numerous seeds from the respected breeders, and while most of the weed is good, def not the 'grail'...still looking...

F

feral

anything from the old dayz;
thai sticks
columbian gold
puna gold
the pure sativa the old timers would grow. only sold to a select few.

Solidopc

My favourite smoke is jack herer. Even jack herer hybrids will do. Bonefide jack herer is right up there with any elite cutting in my view. Can't get enough.

Bract Doctor

Got two faves that are keepers always. REv's Blue Rhino 1947 and Barefoots Cherry slider bubba kush deep chunk cross. Both very flavorful, potent and medicinal. Peace

aligee

Veteran
pureKush is right there this is definantly the original IMHO ! for most potent I'd say salmoncreek circa 2000-2001 plain narcotic/medicinal !aliG~

Last edited by a moderator:

the Rock

has anyone grown out white rhino lately

thunk is the most potent i have smoked this year (sams thai/haze x skunk)its a mind bender

mr noodles

how to define an holly grail ?

after more than 25 years of growing my personal taste is oriented on taste . unless its zero potency i will seriously pick a lower thc plant if the taste is out of this world .

smell is the unfamous rks i was busted in 1989 , it wasn't the most potent at all , in fact we all dumped this strain because of the ratio smell/safety/potency made the rks vanished from most growers mother room . it was replaced with favor to g-13 , nl5 and m-39 wich was wayyyyy more potent and trouble free on the smell side . the taste was also better .

rks is mystic on all level for many people who never grew it . rks should be alive just for the smell it was spreading around a grow house...seriously sick and so loud ...like having a fresh skunk incrusted in the radiator fan of your car .

i had a ventilation exaust at -35 who produced pure skunk icles and the next sping when snow and ice melted under the ventilation out....the skunk smell lived for 2 weeks . you could smell the house from several thousands of feet away in the cold winter ...way before filter and all

Latest posts

Latest posts