What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats yer top of the top holy grail strain??

S

~Spirit~

sfv ogk, the dawg family, the old school neon green pinebud that has been lost...or horded!

4way NEVER had anything better after 13 years. It floated around the upper east coast for a good 4-5 years. Iv been to Amsterdam, nothing came close to high, smell, taste. Smoked alot of Cali and New York bud all awesome smoke but nothing came close.

After the supply stopped over the years people tried to recreate it but nothing ever came close to the original. Till this day everyone around still compares it and always the words flutter aint better then that 4way.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Holy grail you say...well Ive been on boards for a few yrs now and have yet..to see a killer ghani like the one I "used " to have. As a matter of fact Ive smoked some very good weed from friends and grown it myself...but nothing has expanded my lungs like this stuff did. It would be done outdoors at 42 Sept 15th. (clones) And was to the this day the ultimate killer Ive ever seen. I like the Chem stuff...its very tasty and potent, and there are alot of good ones..out there...

My bro's cali stuff was super dank this yr aswell...SSH was in the mix.

A fav..comes to mind for sativa buzz's...Willys HAze #7. Very strong sativa.

P

PrimoVG

haven't had a lot variety...But i'll vouch for sensi star and black domina....

also, as mentioned, the haze's are great...

ps - a couple strains i wish to try, are nycdiesel, chemdog, neville's haze....amongst others

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

ChemD... the smoke is AAA+, stanks to high heaven, they grow easily, and they yield good... imo the most well rounded cut going around...

TXbredSEEDS

STILL SOUR BUBBLE BX3 even after running it non stop for about a year still #1 also sensi star and black domina both rank way up there

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not in order...
Sour Diesel
Lemon Thai
Neville's Haze
OG Kush

Tell me more about that lemon thai man? have a pack waiting in the wings for a long time. like to know more about her,

my top of the top is ssh from the nice man

whodair

Veteran
holy grail? not sure what its called, but its in my cellar. i think i'll go down for a visit...

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
I must say ECSD properly done is STILL my fave! Yummmm

I have also had an amazing haze that may have been a contender in terms of smoke, but grew like a runt.

peace!

bakelite

My favorites in order of preference:

Sour Bubble bx3 X bx4-potent as hell with a beautiful euphoric high. My fave. I’m scrogging a bunch right now.

Lifesaver pheno I dubbed Lisa-grape scented w/ a nice calming high.

White Rhino (GHS)-Pleasant, warm body high (indica pheno) with no paranoia. I have some F2’s I made that I’m sifting through right now.

Maple Leaf Indica-beautiful flavor with a nice potent high

Right now I’m growing Deep Chunk so I’ll see how that stacks up. I have a preference for Indica dominant strains. If found Skunk #1 and Hawaiian Skunk were too heady for me, made me feel uncomfortable. They are potent, vigorous and pretty plants to grow, but they just aren’t my cup of tea. I have friends that love these strains though. It’s all a matter of personal preference. It depends on how a particular cannabinoid profile suits each persons brain chemistry.

bakelite

vindiesel

Veteran
i'm a big fan of real deal sour deez, hazyass jack herer, and purple kush. not sure pheno. i love all kush, but to me, nothing is better than real deal stankass knockout sour d.

T

texsativa

At the moment the one I just smoked cuz I'm high as a bird.

My favorite was SSH, then a Mexican sativa, it was neon lime green with red hairs, so potent. The rest were all pretty good too.