What's new

What's the big deal with Kush?

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
We're 'bout to twist up da scene again. (yo watch out)..
dope lines from DocLeaf free-lanced about.. (keep ya eyes on it)
soon to drop it out n link it round ! (blah, blah, ra, ra,, you know the score)
This is the dope deal , that cats been waitin' for ,, (yo let's keep things real)!
Green Knot Kush,, sure we own the label,, and the name is ours!
One love to the ganja-cats and I's ppl in jail (that only be hustling flowers!)

what yo Kush-Cats blazing on??? Shout out to the stay strong,, ONE LOVE! :canabis:

ICMag still first-base! check the upload! Still how we do it!

YO DOC, you nutttttta

me and my dog running the "Pubic Kush"..... Gonna do battle with The GreenKnot :)

Straight Bushy

LOL

REZDOG

Veteran
. . . .

PURE HINDU KUSH:

attachment.php

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my kush dominant plant I got in '84... fast veg, big yields, body stone clear headed high.

day 48
picture.php

picture.php

After backcrossing it 14 times to the mother I got a pheno that looked like bubba kush, rock hard buds so I called it Rocky. It was a stretch indica, it grew a foot taller than all the other plants in the room. The high was body only, no head high at all, none, so I didn't keep it. I pollenated it like crazy but for some reason only got 5 seeds. If only we didn't have these plant limits I could grow out enough seeds to find a better Rocky.

Imagine a massive yielding bubba kush...

So this is why our troops are sticking it out in Afghanistan? So Bush & Obama can secure the Kush from Osama:)

All for something whose effect can be simulated with a couple of prozac? Shit, insomnia must be rampant in California.

@Rainman - you have a real way with words hombre, but you look stupid when you disrespect a master grower:
picture.php

Dalai Hempy's Mango Haze...:wave:
no offence prozac sleep what the fuck you talking about that shit is poison to the mind and destroys creativity and free thought and is everything cannabis is not also its not for sleep. silly post all around.

as for kush and sleep well that depends. for more indica dominant kushes you have
socal master kush
various bubba kushes
pure kush etc..
then you have the more sativa influenced og kushes not all put you to sleep at all there are a wide range of kush strains with various effects.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
I Dont smoke but back almost two decades ago when i did i never even heard of a kush lol.
The thing i can see about the kushes is they look lovely, they look like what i seek in "my keepers" when i make crosses, not just a good keeper that one keeper you keep thats 1 in 100.
It looks like it will melt in your mouth, from my experience with these types is they never yield above average.
But the highs are special and the demand is high for these types.
I have had people smoke these crosses then go out in public with friends and have to call an ambulance because it was too strong for them when it kicked in full.
But they are not kush, they are just special frosty girls that look and taste beautiful they all have the signature look to them we can all see it in the pics.

I think the kushes are just special girls *The keepers* that might happen to be kush but i also think some have nothing to do with the kush line and are just named for popularity sake.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts