What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's hot right now?

scrogrow

OK well its a bit of a weird thread title

What's the latest fire in your area?

What breeders packs have you found fire in lately?

Just trying to get a global view on hyped strains and real good breeders

Anyone find new fire in old flames or is it new and private breeders smashing it for you lately?

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
no one like weed anymore it's all about benzos and opioids, but me, i prefer haze crosses for day-time and kushes at night.

G13Fan

Crippy by Shoreline is the stinkiest shit I got growing wow . Orange skunk trashcan with slime running off. Hoodoo smells like skunky coffee grounds , dominion polecat smells like burning fan belt and burn out tires as well as skunk on the road . I know that sounds weird.

Columbo skunk by TNF is so divine the smell of the stems and they have the streak of red purple. The corpse flower is developing into a ultra strange smelling but good plant almost looks like kale growing huge leaves. I am impressed with all that Igot growing and i bought into the hype last season. i was am not dissapointed so far we will see how it cures and smokes but I will blame the grower ,me if it is not good. The genetics are there.Expensive gear but worth every second of waiting.

Happy Times

NYCD from Soma- one pheno tastes soooooo nice

Velvet Krush from DJ Short, rich satisfying smoke and a nicely balanced buzz

I don’t think these are “hot” in the market, but they are what I’ve been enjoying. Market? I’ll guess Glue crosses, Cookie hybrids, Gelato, different kinds of “cake” and sherbet

HillBillyAlien

Love me some mexican brick weed! The smell of spicy moldy basement/attic smell.

Lol probably wedding cake or tropicanna cookies!

J-Icky

Wedding Cake is very popular in my area these days. I have no source for a cutting but it’s the top seller at the only dispensary in my area.

As for what I’m growing well I’m working with older, less popular genetics at the moment. Just finished up some 88G13/HP and am currently struggling to get some ancestral skunk seeds to sprout.

I was a teen in the mid-late 90s so i’m more partial to those older strains that were killer for their time but today would barely be considered better than mids lol.

OldCoolSativa

Pure Colombian sativas that flower for 20 weeks, don't smell like shit and test at less than 15% THC. That's what's hot right now in my neighborhood.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you like Wedding Cake, good for you. I found it boring, got it at the local pot shop.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Older Genetics FTW... it may not look as photogenic as todays Instagram weed.. but none of the new stuff takes you to the next level like the Dank of yesteryear ... FACTS

Todays Main Stream genetics are just boring ass smoke... no extra kick

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Love the idea of your Soma NYC Diesel! That strain has always been intriguing to me, I'm glad you have a nice pheno.

Any photos of that one, by any chance?

Happy Times

Love the idea of your Soma NYC Diesel! That strain has always been intriguing to me, I'm glad you have a nice pheno.

Any photos of that one, by any chance?

No photos, just got a sack shared with me so far. A buddy of mine’s #2 pheno has this taste that’s so distinctive even at the very end of an old doob
The #1 is nice but pales in comparison to the #2

Hope to get a couple cuts to run in the backyard this summer though, I’ll post in the Soma forum if things go well

OldCoolSativa

OldCool lives in a very sparsely populated neighborhood haha

But one I’d like to visit!

Lol, you're right, I ain't no city boy! Unburdened by commercial interests or customers who want the strain du jour, I grow only what I want to smoke, and I don't really care about yield or how long it takes.