What's new

whats chucky growin now

nickman

Veteran
Good for u bro...!!!...

That’s AWSOME, 11 acres...!!!...
:tiphat::dance013:...

I’d love to be able to do some outdoor if I had a nice big property that’s not in the city...!!!...
Neighbor’s are over rated in my opinion...!!!...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn its been a minute since ive paid a visit to the old thread ,well im germing some fem seeds from CANUK SEEDS i did 1 of each .do-si-do gelato wedding cake and bruce banner ,they only have 1/2 tails right now when they get a lil further along ill post up again

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
damn its been a minute since ive paid a visit to the old thread ,well im germing some fem seeds from CANUK SEEDS i did 1 of each .do-si-do gelato wedding cake and bruce banner ,they only have 1/2 tails right now when they get a lil further along ill post up again

Have you had much luck with Canuck Seeds?
Me and my buddy have went through several strains from them with keeper.
I had pineapple express and kept it for my first several runs but ditched it when found betters.
Kushy kush sucked. Blueberry sucked. Amnesia lemon was okay...
BUT... I did find a plant I love from their Critical Mass fems. It's actually one of my new favorites. Then I found a one pack of CM that my buddy gave me for Christmas last year. Have that one vegging right now. I hope it's even better than the first.
:lurk:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
CannaRed this is my 1st experience with canuk seeds , after the past yr im hoping shit starts turning around with my growing after my disaster of a outdoor grow where all 3 plants seeded on me .i hate seeds unless i make them

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
do-si-do
picture.php

gelato
picture.php

wedding cake
picture.php

shes a lil droopy ,always looks like i over watered

Bruce banner got fert burned so she a bit behind ,she is recovering

all pretty squat been vegging with a 300 watt mars led

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Just some cheap 600s full spectrums from Amazon ,they were 65.00 each and I have a 1000 from amazon w/veg and or bloom I use bloom that was 100 I think