What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well after a shitty few months with my Mom passing then my dog and 2 weeks ago my pop went to hang with mom.time for me to get my head out of me ass and start growing some ladies again .heres a fem WHITE WIDOW

picture.php

2 AFGHANI X BLACK DOMNIA
picture.php

Cmoon

Really sad to hear of your losses buddy, I noticed you on an old thread of mine from 12 years back and decided to look you up.

I got my head hard into growing when my mum passed and if nothing else gave me purpose although I still have those days 17 years later.

Good luck Chuck:good:

bibi40

Hi Chuck, i think it' s a good idea to restart something , it will make you thinking about other things .

Stay strong my friend .

:tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
its that time o year im tampa bound in 2 weeks .i have a white widow and 2 black domnia x afghani vegging gotta trans plant into 3 gal pots before i go to florida .ill have to use the wick system i used last year while im away ,it worked pretty well

oh and im getting a cpl clones of VIKING ,just got a bag from a friend and i did miss that taste and smell,gonna send some down to my friend where i go on vacation along with some THAINAPPLE and some BRITTANY from TRUECANNA GENTICS for us to puff while im there

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy yourself, brother! The sun will be good for you. You always know what to do when you're ready, F.A.M. :respect:

dank.Frank

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
did the transplant last night into 3 gal fabric pots stuckem under the 1000 led just waiting for them to get bigger and spread out under the scrog netting .it will be a while,ill try to remember to take pics tonight

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
FUCK YOU COVID -19 had to cancel my vacation until hopefully the end of may. tough few months with mom & pop & my dog all dying and now i have to move from the apt i lived in for the last 26 yrs

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
good news for once .i am moving into my parents house well its actually mine and my 3 brothers but they all have houses so ill have a place with 11 acres on a mtn for me to play with some outdoor woohoo

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Onwards and Upwards chuck and maybes up the mountain too :biggrin:
Best of luck to you .
its about time you had some decent luck.:tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well spent my 1st night ,was strange .i have a step bro who had been on the outs with pop ,called him a scumbag and said he washed his hands of him and now that both the parents are dead that motherfucker just moved his ass right in ,the thing is he has 2 properties 1 with a mobile home on it that he has been bragging he has thses properties for the last 20 yrs and has never lived there ,he claims he has no bills except cellphone and taxes on the property ,he dont have bills because the fucking mooch lives with everybody else so he dont pay rent .....just had to rant . i hope im enough of an asshole and he leaves

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well spent my 1st night ,was strange .i have a step bro who had been on the outs with pop ,called him a scumbag and said he washed his hands of him and now that both the parents are dead that motherfucker just moved his ass right in ,the thing is he has 2 properties 1 with a mobile home on it that he has been bragging he has thses properties for the last 20 yrs and has never lived there ,he claims he has no bills except cellphone and taxes on the property ,he dont have bills because the fucking mooch lives with everybody else so he dont pay rent .....just had to rant . i hope im enough of an asshole and he leaves

Speak it as you see it chuckyoufarley get that rant done well spoken my friend better out than in, most times :tiphat: