What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i would like if all my icmag friends would roll up a phatty of thier bestest and have puff for my MOM who just passed 10/15/19, im 60 and she was 87 and she was my best friend .

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for your loss chuckyoufarley best friend and mum together may she rest in peace words cannot express enough.:comfort:

nickman

Veteran
Oh My Chuck, I don’t know what to say... I can’t even begin to think about what I would do if that happened to me...!!!...

All I can say friend is stay strong and I will most definitely keep you and your family in my prayers...!!!...

:comfort:...!!!...

-TheShortTexan-

Man.. im so sorry Chuck.

Sorry to hear about your losses. Ive always believed that they come in 3's. Although only one usually hits that close to home.. what a shame to have the joy of a perfect harvest like yours clouded in heartache...

Much respect for you and yours, sir.

-Tex

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when it rains it pours just had to put my girl down yesterday morning.cancer in her lung i bet they are hanging together

Both gone to a better place and will be watching over each other and smiling down on you sorry m8 for your losses time is a healer so they speak but words are a help sometimes chuckyoufarley :comfort: IC MAG is always here to vent and express as we are one big family so to speak may they both R.I.P. :comfort:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sending my love to you bro, take time to process it and holler if you need a chat.
Peace & love

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn dude.

I'm so sorry.

If you need someone to listen, my ears are always available.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's going to get better Chucky I swear.

I'm going to stack the deck if I have to!

Hang in there brother... drop a line when you feel like it.

Much love man!

:friends:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanks for all your thoughts peoples .on a good note i just got home from seeing ALICE COOPER great show he even sounded good at 71 yrs old

Latest posts

Latest posts