Attachments

• photo2066671.jpg
    photo2066671.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 93

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great chuck. You have some great strains going. Is that the same kryptonite bubba we used to run?

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yes it is brother .she is a monster shes 10 ft tall 5-6 across. all the rain we had this yr didnt effect her but the AK47 got moldy ,so far lost about 1 -2 oz .this season is weird seems to be running late ,the leaves on the trees are even turning yet

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yep the ak was basically a waste of time lost more then a QP to mold.double choco thia maybe 1 oz and ill tackle bubba next weekend i just have to put her under some cover from the rain because now on the mountain its been getting down in the mid 40s at night and being wet and cold is great for mold

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i did good with the CHOCO THAI i got 14 oz's and the BUBBA gave up 11 oz's didnt even bother with weighing the AK47 that was a waste of time the abusive x bubba x haze was also a waste of time

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
has anyone grown the strain SASQUATCH i was given a pack of atuos to try ,never grown any autos so it should be interesting
I have some that were just given to me. The guy they came from grew some nice bushy plants from the seeds. I'm gonna do them outdoors. Try and make some crossed with Triangle Kush Auto.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i was also gited a fem seed of mantanuska thunderfuck . my buddy wants to compare grows ,his to mine i got 18 yrs exp he has mayber 4

Latest posts

Latest posts